Others - Completed - Agent Mirai Extreme Acme Machine Rape Training [v1.4] [Mediocre Umaaji Lady II]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

Good game: good gameplay, nice animations, kinda good story, wholesome ending (kinda). The mc and the titular girl are best couple. And it's kinda teasing for a sequel, which I hope we will receive. There are a lot of similar games, but this one doesn't leave you with regret after you finish doing your business. A really NOT-Vanilla wholesome experience.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

RockType

It's okay, but it's mostly a doujin, and not a game.

The visuals are the selling point. Some of the facial- and character-animation are pretty good, but it also features some enema-stuff and extreme squirting stuff, so it's a mixed bag for me.

The game also slows down a lot to force you to replay animations, doesn't have that strong of a payoff for the gameplay, and is overall pretty easy. That said, the animations are pretty enough that they feel rewarding to see and unlock, so it's a mixed experience again...

And the story is actually not pure garbage, but the MTL isn't that great so again...

The game keeps shooting itself in the-

foot

is what I'm saying.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

runeball

Solid game. The H inside of the game is really well animated and varied. The story is not bad and the writing is ok. I do rate this higher than some might because it falls in line with what I like but if this stuff is your kink especially so with machines (Since its only ever through a machine) then this game is for you. Solid 4.7
  4. 3.00 star(s)

elhlyn

it's an okay game all things considered.
    the gameplay itself doesn't really feel like a "trainer" type of game as the extremely limited turns and days makes it feel like more of a puzzle game. Hell some of these "levels" have very deliberate patterns (i.e. there's one where you're clearly not going to make it but when you buy the last "tech" you instantly win the level). so there isn't much wiggle room and "strategy" compared to other trainer games.

the animation is pretty good (your character never gets poon if that is a problem for you) but it's weird in that it doesn't focus on pain it's heavily focused on pleasure to the point it kinda looks painful. If you're really sensitive to anything resembling scat every "level end" has her basically shitting blue goo out so that's also a bit of turn off at least for me.

story is okay but honestly pretty mediocre.

it also feels a bit slow, where your "skip" doesn't really mean much skipping because it often stops (don't recall if, for example there's an animation or a sort of scene transition) so the game's playtime is artificially inflated.

If besides the pseudo scat stuff, if it really tickles your specific fetishes, it's not a bad choice but if you're indifferent to bdsm it's not really worth it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

While the gameplay in this one isn't the most exciting, the Animations available here are pretty incredible and I was very impressed with whats on display here. If you are a fan of machine rape then this game is perfect to satisfy that fetish.

Disclaimer: The whole games premise is that you are using machines to make this girl orgasm so that at the end of the day, you can inject her with "Memory Jelly" into her ass which absorbs the memories of her body (yes this is the lore) and then she shits out the jelly after a final climax so that the researches can analyze her memories afterwards.

This "Personality Excretion" is a pretty niche fetish which might be a turn off for some people. This happens 3 times at the end of the first 3 days, and again at the ending so it is worth knowing beforehand if you want to skip through it. I'm not too bothered by it, but it's worth warning about.

Also, this is all Machine rape. Mirai is never once fucked with anything besides machinery, but hopefully that should not come as much a surprise.

The game is divided into the Visual Novel style story which are usually stationary stills of the characters and generally don't take up too much time, but then move into 3D Animated videos either with the gameplay or important story moments.

The gameplay loop here involves using multiple different machines to raise Mirai's pleasure and develop each of her body parts. The game is divided into 4 seperate "days" which each have a turn limit. Each turn, you have a set amount of "AP" to use on machines so you must choose which machines to use each turn with an orgasm being caused when you use a machine that depletes your AP. This results in "Orgasm points" based on her pleasure, body development and the machine itself.

Of course, the more powerful machines like pistons will not work as well at low pleasure and cause her a lot of stress. If she has high stress (over 70%), then the points you get for the final orgasm will be significantly reduced. As such, your goal is to first use low stress machines to raise her pleasure and then end with big machines for points. It is also important to ensure all four body parts are worked on as it increases her overall pleasure and makes it easier to get bigger orgasm points. (This body development resets at the end of every day)

You can consider this a sort of point and click puzzle game trying to manage the multiple different resources and getting the most Orgasm value possible each turn so that you meet the Quota for the day. You can also develop new machines with points gained from your efforts, although these are locked to each day.

If you aren't doing a challenge run for the achievements then you shouldn't have much issue beating the game as long as you understand to use low stress machines first and develop each body part equally before making sure you use a machine with a High orgasm value as the final use of your AP.

The animations though... the devs here did an incredible job with how they animated Mirai and all the machines. Each machine focuses on specific body parts, and there's around 20 different machines over the 4 days. As Mirai's total pleasure rises, so does her animations where she will basically be extremely horny and react different to the machines assaulting her.

For me at least these are extremely satisfying especially at 100 pleasure. She also gets different animations for orgasming with each machine, since you can only do that if it is the final machine you use to use up your AP. There is quite a lot of Ahegao and squirting here, which is something I find quite appealing.

Some examples of machines include a Magic Wand, Pistons, an "Acme Laser" that causes her to instantly orgasm, Hypnosis machine and one of the later machines is a robotic worm that travels through her ass and out of her mouth. For exclusively machine rape, there is quite a bit of variety.

One slight downside though is that Mirai is always in the body suit you see in the images. She is never truly naked (which has a story reason behind it) and that is a slight shame but it didn't detract from my experience.

Also, some of the animations are incredibly absurd. This game does not take itself seriously at all, and you'll quickly see this when you get to the part where she is surrounded by 100 mirrors so they can bounce a laser off of them to hit her with an orgasm laser.

Translation wise you can tell with the story dialogue that it has some rough areas, but a good enough job was done that you can understand how to play and what is going on.

The story itself was at least somewhat interesting, although not everyone is here for that. I do think the reveal as to why Mirai is able to survive having her memory extracted multiple times and also why she can't take off the robot suit was kinda interesting, although as I mentioned earlier this game does not take itself seriously at all and has a lot of humor thrown into the mix.

Overall, I'd give this one a pretty high reccomend if you are interested in machine rape. Obviously though take my disclaimer at the start of the review into consideration, but if you don't mind the gameplay then I think this is a really good experience.

FINAL NOTE: You can only get access to the "Free Play" mode where you can freely mess with the machines and animations if you get 11 achievements. By default, you get 4 for beating the story and 1 for failing any of the days. 5 more are gotten if you get her to orgasm 10 times with a specific body part. The final 5 are challenges such as "beating the game without increasing your AP" or "never use an anal development machine".

My reccomendation for this is to avoid using a continue throughout the whole game (just reload a save if you fail) and then when you beat the game you can unlock Endless Mode which means you can use whatever machines you like and stress her out with no penalty. This makes it easy to get her to orgasm with whatever body part you need. Alternatively, find a save and use that instead.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

WingHound12

this is very solid in my opinion, but i am biased, this almost exactly to my taste
    It plays partly like visual novel for the story but the gameplay is essentially the gallery which is not a complaint. like i said this is pretty close to what i look for in an h game
  7. 5.00 star(s)

firefly21

The story is stupid but the gameplay is hot and you get to restrain a robot girl and essentially rape her until she orgasms. Somehow you're the good guy in this. The japs are crazy perverted.

needs a sequel
  8. 4.00 star(s)

ryuzuki2

I'll say it right away, this definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea. I didn't give it five stars because I know that not everyone will be fan of this. I only rate it well because an entire game focused on fucking machines certainly is a rarity and this definitely appeals to that niche and I happen to be a fan of this kind of content, though I definitely do have some complaints.

The game is exclusively fucking machine rape, the main character does not fuck the main heroine directly at any point and she also never takes that body suit off, because keeping those kind of things on is a fetish. Dissapointing, but hey, its a kink. I wish they at least tore it at some point anywhere in the game but the suit is apparently elastic enough for penetration. The game also goes into what is probably a particularly very niche fetish by the end of it that I know nothing about nor am I into. The hell is Personality Excretion?! Cool, I enjoyed the rest of the game because I'm a fan of sci-fi fucking machines but I would've preferred that to be not a part of this but hey, it's there. Besides that, brainwashing is another to the list of fetishes here, mainly because they're trying to find out why the main heroine, Mirai is trying to take them down.

The game has a fairly simple gameplay loop which can be considered a trainer of sorts. Putting Mirai through several stages of training through the use of fucking machines. Each stage of training requires you to meet a quota within a limited amount of time. Otherwise you're presented an amusing animation where Mirai escapes and beats the crap out of you in a rather amusing fashion. With a time limit one would assume the game would be possibly unforgiving but you're given a lot of leeway. If you don't meet the quota in time, any upgrades you bought are still carried over so you have more of a chance to meet the quota in time. For each stage of training a new fucking machine is presented, with different means of stimulating Mirai, though I did find the whole 'orgasm beam' thing to be silly.

The game isn't very long and can be easily completed within a day. I'd definitely recommend it if you're into fucking machines.

PROS:
    -Pretty simple gameplay loop. VN->Training->VN->more training
    -The animation quality is pretty solid and there is somewhat creative variety in the machines.
    -Failure to meet quotas is practically a slap on the wrist.
    -Its exclusively fucking machine focused.
    -Relatively low filesize.(about 1.5 GB)
    -Free Play mode gets unlocked after finishing the game so you have easy access to replaying scenes without worrying about the quota.

CONS:
    -Its exclusively fucking machine focused, not even the main character gets to fuck her directly.
    -No voice acting for Mirai, not even moans.
    -all the scenes are pre-rendered videos so there is no camera control on the scenes at all but this is probably the price for its filesize being so small.
    -Seriously, what's personality excretion? I should be used to this kind of stuff already because JP stuff tend to go into some 'interesting' fetishes but I can understand if this alone chases people off from wanting to try the game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Klaiv87

Play this game quite a while ago. Magnificent, breathtaking fap experience and outstanding animation. The only personal issue: not enough talking and relationship growing. And maybe corruption, in general, too lineal.