4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Does this game got breast licking or sucking? Does it have female machine creatures playing with her as she cums?
it's all machine intercourse and play, there's no human involvement in any of it, nor there is machine that came in humanoid shape appear. if you ask whether her breast get suck by machine or like straight up milking, then the answer is unfortunately no, best you get is rubbing or like one of those pebble size vibrator on nipple

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
is there a way to make it uncensored then play the game and if so how
No, it's all videos with the censorship built-in there so there isn't a simple way to uncensor it with a patch or something. There are AI (and other) demosaic filters, but they pretty much all suck so wouldn't be worth the effort.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I heard there is a virus that comes with this game, it is true? or is just a program that is getting clasified as a virus? It still safe to download and execute the game?

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
I heard there is a virus that comes with this game, it is true? or is just a program that is getting clasified as a virus? It still safe to download and execute the game?
VirusTotal detects nothing, and as mentioned earlier in the thread it is basically identical to what is on DLSite, so unless the dev uploaded a virus, you're fine.

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Draegonas

Sep 7, 2020
Anyone got the new 3.0 version?
My modded upscaled 3.0 version is still available on page 6 with the mega link:

I just downloaded the 1.4.7 version on page 1 to check and it seems to be the 3.0 version just labeled wrong, so if you want a vanilla experience then just get that :)

Last edited:

ccssmm

Jan 17, 2024
My modded upscaled 3.0 version is still available on page 6 with the mega link:
Mega

I just downloaded the 1.4.7 version on page 1 to check and it seems to be the 3.0 version just labeled wrong, so if you want a vanilla experience then just get that :)
6GB doesn't seem to download for me ...
I want to play your perfect job. Can you please gdrive?

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes