4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Anybody? I have read the previous posts and from what I understand they have been developed, psychiatric hospital mission
mafia mission, japan apartment infiltration and maybe even rise of an agent but old link arre dead, help me please.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
All the previous missions were available until he decided to update it. Now those are not playable. You would have to have a previous version of the game to play those missions. It is supposed to all be available at some point but he is a little slow in updating his various games. You may just have to wait until he gets back to this one and updates it to unlock the other parts.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
All the previous missions were available until he decided to update it. Now those are not playable. You would have to have a previous version of the game to play those missions. It is supposed to all be available at some point but he is a little slow in updating his various games. You may just have to wait until he gets back to this one and updates it to unlock the other parts.
the problem is that instead of mission (5) there is alona on vacation

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
Yes, that is because of the updates. Before the vacation mission was a BDSM mission that was only playable. Before that update you could play version 5 which allowed you to play all the others you mentioned that were completed. They are still technically buried in the game but until he does another update, you will only be able to play the vacation mission.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
I think (not sure) some of the older versions may still be in the forum and you might be able to download them if the links are still good. But I am betting only the vacation and maybe BDSM version is still viable to download.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I think (not sure) some of the older versions may still be in the forum and you might be able to download them if the links are still good. But I am betting only the vacation and maybe BDSM version is still viable to download.
I found it on another site

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Mission at tv station isn't bugged, after you enter in storage room, upper left you can find stairs but isn't simple
Investigation isn't bugged either, first time i try i couldn't do nothing, i try another time with performance at 75 i don't know if is important but pc now it's on, gas comes out and you're in a room with another person, then it says that the mission is not complete and you need to start from an old save.

Last edited:

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
Yes there are a few that work and you can complete but a couple are only half finished. The babysitting one, asylum/hospital, and the mafia one are only partially completed. You can start on them but then it just stops and you're stuck restarting the game.

ohmy345

Feb 7, 2023
hello everyone

can anyone help me gamewise........ in the final bdsm stage on the "after Japanese investigation" alona refuses to do anything with the special request masters... is there a way to make her accept them ??
thank you

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I found it on another site
Hi, sorry to ask, but would you be willing to share it ? I realised that the only version I have are the ones after. I know it is never going to be completed, but it would be nice to see how it was before. Thanks

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
search it on svscomics
Thanks, found a "beta 5" that is downloading now - so the beta 5 was actually before the update 4 (that I had already, but did not have all the missions indicated). Pity Combine gave up, I don't forcibly like all the kinks he puts in his Agent Alona games, but I like them and he does have quite a follow-up.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes