mikiwa3300

May 27, 2018
i don't think you even need to lose to get the scenes as at the end of the game the gallery is fully unlocked for me

there is a trick i used for this back then, basically get the demo ver from dl site and copy the audio files from the demo or if you want i can send mine if you have the name
hmmm can u gimme your folder audio ?

Last edited:

anmayvuong9x

Feb 3, 2020
Idk but the sound files are corrupted, even with winrar using japanese encode. Can anyone upload a version with correct sound file?

Canomeister

Jun 19, 2017
The fact that the loser simp European who designed this game cannot accept and sobs in his bed at night is that in real life the Huns took Roman women as trophies and made them sex slaves.
Hayallerle yaşayanları gerçeklerle sikerler işte.

Reactions: arfa

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
10/10 story

shit translation (way worse than a machine translation, intentional poor choice of words) may make you give up but please bear with it until the end

mikiwa3300

May 27, 2018
With such common name it is probably part of RTP

Install RTP for every single version of RPG Maker, you will need it in future anyway and you need to do this only once.
it worked thank you

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
The art is so bad that it looks really grim and evil. Does not really qualify as an hentai game. More like gore with a splash of sex.
HARD PASS!

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
funnily enoguh this one came out BEFORE the second zookeeper game you can even see they said this in the dev room
"i need to stop drawing cruel things for a moment so i made zookeeper 2 lmao"

EDIT: actually no nvm he is already planning a zookeper 3 lmao
Dude said he needed a palette cleanser and chose bestiality lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DracoBorealis

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
The game is great, but it lacks gameplay. Does anyone know more games like this? Revenge, NTR and etc. RPGM preferred!

Reactions: DracoBorealis

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
The art is so bad that it looks really grim and evil. Does not really qualify as an hentai game. More like gore with a splash of sex.
HARD PASS!
You can just disable like 80% of the gore by disabling the last scene settings in the item menu.. Also the art is good enough according to my tastes, this is just the second game so the quality will improve with time..

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
No, also does anyone know where is bad ending 4 and bad ending 10? I can't find it even in the full save gallery..

ah those ending have no H-scene bad end 4 is letting the colliseum burn while bad ending 10 is letting the visigoth girl die by the romans there are some of the CG's for ending 10 at the second floor with the table that have a pair of axes

Reactions: roupe
3.10 star(s) 12 Votes