Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
"She" could sell stuff she finds to a merchant and get food to that of equal value.
I think cleanliness is a tough one, considering there is no description per region you visit.
Forest, clearing and meadow with a gentle stream. (might have herbs if she learns from her parents or hermit)
NPCs randomizer event would be helpful if "she" gets raped or helped or ignored.
If she learned from hermit how to swim, she could visit the lake to clean herself better and get fitter.
If she failed to befriend him, then she could offer him wood per lesson.
Gathering wood in forest prior to going to hermit's hut?

Plague recovery it was hard to feed her, is there a way to have so starting point you at festival with your family member you get pick. Might make game interesting and customizable?

The medieval knowledge I know is they burned people who didn't have energy to recover + houses, Towns from what I was reading people were taken to live in new places and old villages were disused because illness air and memory trapped in structure. Some people are in fact murdered/poisoned during plague era.

The other is that sex was something that happened to repopulate the world, is a necessary thing.

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
I noticed there are sex images in the hermit's folder, is there a way to get to that? I've only been able to get him to feed me the first time and teach me meditation (if my health is low enough).

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkenSatyr

DrunkenSatyr

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
Hi everyone,

I released . It's in Ukrainian only, so I don't update this topic. Maybe, jonas132 would like to translate the new version, too. Anyway, those who understand Ukrainian or don't mind using browser auto-translate tool, feel free to check out the new release.

Or is that kinda the end
Yeah, it's kinda the end of content for 0.6.

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
Hi everyone,

I released . It's in Ukrainian only, so I don't update this topic. Maybe, jonas132 would like to translate the new version, too. Anyway, those who understand Ukrainian or don't mind using browser auto-translate tool, feel free to check out the new release.

Yeah, it's kinda the end of content for 0.6.

After the plague" 0.7 The main updates of the version are new social statuses, "slave", "servant" and "concubine", a new micro-region and a new region where these statuses are used. There are a minimum of new events, I am going through the skeleton, as I told in previous articles on the blog. Change log General: new micro-region "Lair of Robbers", be careful on the roads :) the new region "Manor of the Noble", where you can serve as a servant or as a concubine added some GG customization options — name, tits, butt you can make procedurally generated lovers titjob, if the size allows (warning: the size of the tits cannot be changed in the game) Thieves' Den: With robbers, everything is simple - GG is only a product with which they do not celebrate, but they try not to spoil it too much (if they behave obediently) in order to sell it profitably. the implemented system of life (or living) of a prisoner various options for sexual activity with robbers, including hard "BDSM" for the naughty Estate of a nobleman: The estate is currently a closed system (there is no way out!), where procedurally generated NPCs move around locations doing their jobs. the new status of "handmaiden" and the corresponding duties in the estate; the cooking skill finally makes sense the new status of "concubine": duties are quite pleasant, but the master's will is the law procedurally generated NPCs move around locations in their own affairs; of course, you can and should communicate with them, improve relationships and interact in other known ways female NPCs are involved for the first time, accordingly, the opportunity to make love with them opens up Small town: a new location "Town Hall" where you can change your name or sell yourself into slavery (selling successfully is not as easy as you think!) added a fishable river rebalanced sex system with NPCs, now less clicks I also note that everything is over with the regions, there will be no more new ones. This considerably reduces the amount of work for subsequent versions. According to the basic plan, only one social status should be added - "noblewoman" and the corresponding mechanics. Everything else is events, details of the world, etc.

translated your post but don't know much about the game files to change it to English but I thought people could see what you updated anyway

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
Hi everyone,

Woah, Christmas came early! I would love to update the translation, but can't promise anything on dates yet.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
I hope so. First of all, I need to figure out how to implement it properly. (Pregnancy itself is not the challenge, the child is.)
Easy solution would be that some town alderman simply takes the child to some orphanage by claiming you unable to take care of her or simply add another mouth to feed on your household, whom needs half the food of adult and someone to look after when you are away or working, until the child comes of age and then the game turns into a brothel simulator... :sneaky:

The solution could be also combination of the two, the child is taken away if you don't have a house or your house runs out of food or money to pay the nanny, if you don't have husband or servant to look after the child and is just adding on your resource drain (automatic reduction of food and money stashed in the household) as long as you have the required resources.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes