Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
There is a potential of this being one of the Best Fem Protag sandbox html games, aslong as the dev takes the critism and faults to heart and actually improve the game

Fingers crossed this one isnt going to be abandoned

Cause there isnt alot of good Fem sandbox html games outhere

Reactions: DrunkenSatyr
Jul 23, 2017
This game has a lot of potential and I really enjoyed it. I am a fan of the HTML style games when done right and this one is definitely done right. Lots of potential for content exploration and I can see it being expanded in so many different ways in the future

Some constructive feedback;
1) Vigour System;
The vigour system is quite frustrating. 1 action per sleep is not enough, maybe a change in mechanism that if you sleep full or overeaten that you recover all vigour. I also think vigour levels should be balanced more

When you are low HP, only 1 vigour as in 5 or less HP, then 5 to 10 HP is 2 vigour etc... and sleeping as long as you ate something will recover all vigour. Then just change the meditation perk to be that it adds a permanent additional 1 vigour capacity

2) Russian text;
There is some Russian text still in the English build, once you have a husband and in the home together that's all Russian, I found some more Russian elsewhere but I can't remember anymore where that was

3) Virginity system;
At the moment the virginity system only seems to add a line of text but it only seems to be your character that reacts not the other characters. It would be great if the other characters at least acknowledge it as well and if the virginity mechanism can be expanded in the future to actually have a greater game impact beyond just an additional line of text

4) The husband system needs some further work and benefit, also the not sleeping at the home should only be linked to certain locations of sleeping, but if you travel for example or are in another town that shouldn't lead to divorce as in real life you'd have told your husband you are traveling. But if you are in the city and don't sleep in the home that makes sense for there to be suspicion. But at the moment if you travel on foot between the two locations it is automatic divorce

5) Health system;
At the moment there doesn't seem to be any change from health I guess you will expand in future, but only change I found at moment beyond how much vigour capacity you have is you are less likely to find prostitution customers if you are low health. It would be good if health can be tied to certain events so that if you are low health for example certain characters will have events that can happen while others can be tied to higher health. Additionally sleeping on 1 HP should bring a special event instead of game over, I don't think game overs belong in a game like this. Use the game over instead as an opportunity to unlock special events (desperation events or something)

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Husband version: doesn't have have measure to impregnate
House selection: shack/yurt, farm house, estate home, city dwelling, something made in forest.

I do know some similar shacks aka peasant houses are made everywhere, they are made with simple material.
Farm house is made with similar material but with stone and fencing but you make stable income and upgrades over the time.

estate house depends if you have money. You have hire servants, and work land still, make into something.

city dwelling is depends where, player has pay a tax depending on city or town yearly or monthly. City house is upgrade-able and you can keep your horse close by + options would be hold be vendor or forage in wood or fish. Food storage is must.

If your one with forest I think you can make your home anything at that point.

How many times will take before you get pregnant?
I am already at 20.
I had MC got married to knight.
Should be random occurrences knight go on campaign and die?
Make mc widow?

Potential husbands
other options are: Priest, loan shark, Ukrainian, Healer(herbalist), Blacksmith, merchant, Farrier(horse/ox shoer), goldsmith(jeweler), (this from going on internet and checking what definitions some strange things occupations are). Hermit for example is NPC he can however seed the character with wild oats so can elderly men the MC can meet.

You can't make friends is odd? What does people think in old world people didn't have friends?

are there any other methods for intro?

She with her family : but they all die from plague where she survives.
She doesn't do actually anything town and government would burned anyone who had plague symptoms.
Trapped people in their homes rather and then set them aflame.
Which if we think of these days they should gave them broth + food and that would killed most of sickness at its worst.
There no remainder of seeds or anything grow food.

Option 2: (idea)
Her brother is sickly and she has take care of him so they both live in bad world. Parents die, and other sibling they didn't make it.
Leaving her and her brother alone in world. It might be something she can overhear how her brother and family really got sick, in her brother's fever?

Ghost sex is optional -> when does that come into play.

Riding horse -> takes out energy completely? if you hadn't traveled know the sights before hand. As married person you aren't allowed to travel anymore what? Food is required for most interactions?

I think married person is allowed to travel pick up food, and buy things make life better for their family.

Single person goes out make their life interesting try make as many friends...

Married woman would make their own dresses.

Cheating only happens when sex gotten stale.
Single person sex does it lead to pregnancy is my question?

Skills are missing in this story? I know skills : cooking, fishing but meditation doesn't really help "player" if you think about it. Unless your going allow more skills, Meditation would help player if +1 per second when finally learned or sexual interaction to what energy or vitality??

Ages?! so I have no idea what ages of towns folk she talking to get idea why and what she talking to. It would probably make fair since MC vitality 3, what is their vitality versus?

Edited: added more information.

Last edited:

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Hey this is pretty good. Unique and enjoyable premise. A LOT of content on first thrust too, and it's more solidly built in terms of bugs and stability than dozens of others of these.

Looking forward to seeing any and all improvements and development.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Very good start for a girl life sim and I too wish you well and hope you continue to improve the game.

If it isn't too much bother, I would like if you would change the prostitute picture of the protagonist, as the two other pics are quite good quality, but the prostitute picture seems like some kind of weird sex doll and not the same girl.

Also training for the meditation should be maybe ten days per level to not be such a chore and it should have more than one level, so you could get the full three actions every day.

Also the two "lovers" from the starting fields would be much better if you could house them on the village house after you clear it, so you could keep the home as base of operations without losing an extra action every time you want to make food.

Also, making food should have something extra over the eat rations action to have a point later in the game and the overeaten is a bit harsh, considering you lose action point next day, won't heal with it and can't spend any actions in the town after you get it.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Additionally sleeping on 1 HP should bring a special event instead of game over, I don't think game overs belong in a game like this. Use the game over instead as an opportunity to unlock special events (desperation events or something)
I agree that generally game over is not something you want to add to a triple-X game. However considering how the HP is more about how the character is starving and VERY easy to avoid with very little understanding of the game, it doesn't really bother me in this one.

The start is practically the only time you really need to consider how you act, but once you unlock meditation and fishing, you can use single action to get multiple days worth of food. Also in the town once you find a contact (do it before you start prostituting and possibly begging, since no more new contacts once you are a prostitute), you need to talk few times to get the relation level over 20-30 to get the seduce action and once you have done seduction and the first lay, you can simply visit your contact every day until they offer you food.

I actually had three contacts when I started to prostitute and since you can eat as many times you want and each time nets you 1d5 relationship, the best way to improve relationship with all is now and then do eating with them multiple times with each once you have spent your AP.

Also you should use the spend night in stable until you unlock anal as prostitute to save money and eat rations bought from market (or eating free with lovers), since anal is the most profitable action and before you unlock it, regaining 1 AP less is the overall most efficient way to earn money. Also after anal is unlocked, there is chance for group sex, which gives 2-7x60 gold per action instead of the 60+X gold.

d630

Feb 21, 2018
would love it if there was more content for being a both a virgin and a slut, like being given the option to use your butt or mouth for certain scenes

• Thinking Face

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Hunter, Lumberjack, and I think town's guardsman would options missing in this story.
Living and thriving in medieval era: people gathered food and submitted food to church/temple
I believe played multiple games in past that had old world context and gather material made life better.
Herbs is another if hermit teaches this it would be instrumental.

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes