larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
Sorry guys, but I'm having some audio problems. Is there any fix for this or known issues in this field for anyone here?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I'm Downloading with MegaUp: So far it states an estimated dl time of 1 hour :3
Edit: 1.5 GB in 29 mins left.

Last edited:

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Just gave the game a try, and after 10 or 15 minutes I'm already fuckin pissed off by both the "plot" and the protagonist. What kind of massive pathetic, weak bitch is he?
Not to mention I already want to kick those female characters. :mad:

I don't know if I'll have the patience to deal with that kind of bullshit. At least Illusion games don't try to hit on your nerves.

Reactions: blogi

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Just gave the game a try, and after 10 or 15 minutes I'm already fuckin pissed off by both the "plot" and the protagonist. What kind of massive pathetic, weak bitch is he?
Not to mention I already want to kick those female characters. :mad:

I don't know if I'll have the patience to deal with that kind of bullshit. At least Illusion games don't try to hit on your nerves.
Wat? This is a great mind break game. Ok the femdom part ...

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I don't know if I'm just stupid or if the game doesn't fully work for me.
What am I supposed to do in the first interactive scene? 2019-01-21_22-34-08.png

Since the screenshot doesn't show the menu... I can only click service level 1 and the options for camera and display options. Clicking service level 1 doesn't do anything and level 2 & 3 are greyed out. How to proceed?

May 31, 2018
I don't know if I'm just stupid or if the game doesn't fully work for me.
What am I supposed to do in the first interactive scene? View attachment 229861

Since the screenshot doesn't show the menu... I can only click service level 1 and the options for camera and display options. Clicking service level 1 doesn't do anything and level 2 & 3 are greyed out. How to proceed?
Turn the camera and look at the other characters in the scene- one will have a speech bubble over their head, which leads to a choice. You do this 3 times until you have the option to end the scene.

"Correct" answers up the service level, while "wrong" answers do not.

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
is there a way to get all the customization options for saya-chan? if so how do i get them all? i saw the guide on how to get the breast expansion option but it just said i needed to get all the right answers for 5p. can someone tell me exactly what options do i need to choose.

Mar 20, 2018
is there a way to get all the customization options for saya-chan? if so how do i get them all? i saw the guide on how to get the breast expansion option but it just said i needed to get all the right answers for 5p. can someone tell me exactly what options do i need to choose.
I suggest you use the walkthrough mentioned in the post above yours.
If you want to unlock customization, you must unlock the different endings.

The system for answering Elena's questions is relatively straightforward and mentioned in the guide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roger Ramjet

Nov 4, 2018
Played a bit and after the first scene, I dislike all the characters. And guessing from reading the walkthrough that @Urusaisenpai kindly posted, the MC doesn't get to throw Elena off the school roof? Fuck, he's a wuss.
Yes, Immediate feeling of wanting to become Sir Punch-a-lot. I don't want to be the sub :(

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes