Unreal Engine After School Shrinking Adventure [v0.2.2] [Eagle Won]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Z!0

Dec 4, 2017
Here's a link to Eagle Won's old game from 2014, The Playing Room.

Couldn't find it on f95, hope posting this link isn't a problem.

Here's a video of the gameplay

I haven't tried it yet but heard it was around on the internet and took me a while to track down, so I hope this helps someone else on the same search

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
In the Gym chapter, are we supposed to be able to climb up past her elbow? If so, I can't get it to work.

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
Here's a link to Eagle Won's old game from 2014, The Playing Room.

Couldn't find it on f95, hope posting this link isn't a problem.

Here's a video of the gameplay

I haven't tried it yet but heard it was around on the internet and took me a while to track down, so I hope this helps someone else on the same search
I didn't know this game, You made me discover something incredible

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Found this update posted yesterday on giantessnight by the author:

实际上patreon被封号之后就一直处于摆烂状态了,P上所有的收入都被退款了,再加上看游戏被人大量倒卖,卖的比我原价还贵,现在fantia上的收入还不够游戏成本的,麻了
最近才开始又捡起来制作,但动力还是和之前差远了

总之摆了

------

Rough translation:

In fact, Patreon has been in a bad state since it was banned. All the income on P has been refunded. In addition, the game has been resold in large numbers, which is more expensive than my original price. Now the income on Fantia is not enough. The cost of the game is so numb that
I started to pick it up and make it again recently, but the motivation is still far from before.

In short, it’s over

I'm not sure if the translation is accurate, google translate always has issues when translating from chinese.

tavish32

Aug 9, 2021
more accurate statement on twitter. "Speaking of which, I refunded all the income from Patreon, did you receive it? Now I'm completely unmotivated again and don't feel like starting a project... so let's play The Legend of Zelda "

still seems to be doing it, he's just bummed out.

Laferu

Aug 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to solve the camera problem?
I don't rotate the camera and the game isn't saving the language and brightness settings.

1706600694332.png
1706600760740.png

Nanoir

Nov 19, 2018
woah, giantess game lol
so will this gain a vore/unbirth/sleep content?
kinda reminds me a doujinshi from John.k.peta

zhangff

Jan 20, 2021
I really like this type of game, it's what I've been looking for, and if it can add some erotic content, that would be great for me!

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes