Unreal Engine After School Shrinking Adventure [v0.2.2] [Eagle Won]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
After School Shrinking Adventure [v0.2.1] By Eagle Won

There is also one video:
【Giantess_巨大娘】Tech Demo After School

P.S. Why she shows so much her teeth? I do not believe her. She maybe is nice, but her teeth are too visible and too aggresive. She looks like predator.
In real life girls do not show so much their teeth, they more show their lips.

Do you have the same strange feelings? :-/ Something is unnatural in this girl. Perhaps she is giant Asian vampire-school girl?

Reactions: Electro_22

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
After School Shrinking Adventure [v0.2.1] By Eagle Won

There is also one video:
【Giantess_巨大娘】Tech Demo After School

P.S. Why she shows so much her teeth? I do not believe her. She maybe is nice, but her teeth are too visible and too aggresive. She looks like predator.
In real life girls do not show so much their teeth, they more show their lips.

Do you have the same strange feelings? :-/ Something is unnatural in this girl. Perhaps she is giant Asian vampire-school girl?
I don't mind... I actually HOPE she and other giantesses in the game are predators, I'm LOOKING for more vore in games <3

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
The game, in which you play a guy trying to get to the top of a girl's leg, offers a fun and maybe a little unsettling experience. The beautiful visual representation of the girl and the heights you have to overcome create an immersive atmosphere. All in all, this is a pleasant and entertaining game. I will keep an eye on her. Thank you!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
v0.2.2
-BUG FIX: Game may not start correctly when framerate is low
-BUG FIX: Game crashing when climb to the top
-Down size the foot virtual texture resolution from 65536px to 32768px, reduced package size and video memory useage
-Add AMD FSR2.1 Support
-New Language: Spainsh and Portuguese Brazil

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
v0.2.2
-Down size the foot virtual texture resolution from 65536px to 32768px, reduced package size and video memory useage
-Add AMD FSR2.1 Support
May I ask if the update has licked feet?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
May I ask if the update has licked feet?
:unsure:

v0.2.2
-Add AMD FSR2.1 Support
-New Furry Feet (was not implemented, reason razor blade was broken)

Reactions: doiglas69

extremelyke

Feb 12, 2023
i have the minimum requirement
AMD Ryzen 5 5500U with Radeon Graphics 2.10 GHz
8.00 GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
but it says " Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running. Exiting... "
any help?

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
i have the minimum requirement
AMD Ryzen 5 5500U with Radeon Graphics 2.10 GHz
8.00 GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
but it says " Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running. Exiting... "
any help?
Do you have a graphics card? If yes, what is it?

If not, get a graphics card with at least 6 GB (preferably more) of VRAM. Due to lack of it, your PC tries to use RAM as video memory, but there's not enough free RAM.
According to the system requirements in the opening post, you need 8 GB of RAM and 6 GB of VRAM.
Since your GPU uses RAM as VRAM, you might get away with just buying more RAM instead of a card, but probably it would also be too slow.

I recommend getting more RAM anyway, but it is not strictly necessary.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Do you have a graphics card? If yes, what is it?

If not, get a graphics card with at least 6 GB (preferably more) of VRAM. Due to lack of it, your PC tries to use RAM as video memory, but there's not enough free RAM.
According to the system requirements in the opening post, you need 8 GB of RAM and 6 GB of VRAM.
Since your GPU uses RAM as VRAM, you might get away with just buying more RAM instead of a card, but probably it would also be too slow.

I recommend getting more RAM anyway, but it is not strictly necessary.
If this is an integrated GPU running off a CPU, no amount of RAM increase within the system will change the performance of a specified game. RAM is not used as "VRAM" as you say. It's not possible.

For the game to run better on an integrated GPU running off a CPU, the developer would have to add specific profiles for the graphics tab to assist the game in running better. And, since this is a high end output, it won't make much of a difference. A dedicated GPU with minimum 4 - 6gb would be sufficient, but if it's a laptop - it can be forgotten.

zNV3uQv

Oct 28, 2021
Ray tracing, mocap, dual audio? Someone is using work equipment for personal use but I approve, eagerly awaiting updates

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes