Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Yea my bad. I was quite a noob when I developed this game. My next game will feature a lot of different types of men together with a lot of improvements. Regarding this one, I'll probably remake it when I'll find the motivation to do so.
Thank you for your honest and gentle response <3 Could you kindly tell what this other game is you were talking about?? I might look into it right away

And also, if you do a remake on this one in future, I'll gladly come back and try it. I wish you all the best

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Thank you for your honest and gentle response <3 Could you kindly tell what this other game is you were talking about?? I might look into it right away

And also, if you do a remake on this one in future, I'll gladly come back and try it. I wish you all the best
Thank you for your words too! My next game it's not released yet. I want to release my games when they are already 100% completed (for now at least, because I have only 'small' games like this one in my mind). So, just stay tuned on F95 and someday before February 2024 you'll see it here.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Thank you for your words too! My next game it's not released yet. I want to release my games when they are already 100% completed (for now at least, because I have only 'small' games like this one in my mind). So, just stay tuned on F95 and someday before February 2024 you'll see it here.
If you are open to suggestions, I have some to make. Kindly continue making 3D character art like this one with pretty female MCs and corruption elements. I am sure it will have high demand then. Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imisx

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
After playing your other game, I gave this one a try, and it was ok for the most part.

You really should think about that ending though, both the boss fight and Rayas faith will not have satisfied a lot of people, if any.

I can also see you really like these thigh high stockings, I was getting that from the other game too.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
After playing your other game, I gave this one a try, and it was ok for the most part.

You really should think about that ending though, both the boss fight and Rayas faith will not have satisfied a lot of people, if any.

I can also see you really like these thigh high stockings, I was getting that from the other game too.
All true. I'm not satisfied myself with this game, in fact I have a remake planned and I will probably do it after my next project.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Interesting.

I think the corruption and Rayas arc is actually pretty good and her motivation to go to the length she did, saving her brother, is believable. Fixing that final fight wouldn't be to hard either, could still get a big hit that triggers her brother after a normal bossfight, just without it beeing fatal (or at least have that as a bad ending perhaps)

I'm guessing here, but I think you have some issues with the bloodpact you created before that. Could be solved by the future chief intervening, Raya finding out about it some other way and prevent it, or having dark magic users react differently to that, just out of the top of my head.

Looking forward to your future projects.

• Red Heart