EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Aetheria Chronicles - Copia.png

Overview:
Aetheria Chronicles will tell the story of Raya leBlanc, a 19 years old witch born in the small village of Krone. At the start of the game, she is coming back from the Magic School of Thera after many years of training. Raya expected to come back and live a peaceful life but unfortunately her unique kind of magic will give to her and to her family a lot of troubles...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-04-30
Developer: Imisx F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: A New Girl in Nouridge City
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

Sample1.png Sample2.png Sample3.png Sample4.png Sample5.png Sample6.png Sample7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AetheriaChronicles-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
You need send a "config.rmmzsave" file in a "save" folder with any save files actually.
I guess, you confused config.save and global.save ...
The config.save stores your Options/Settings for the game ... the global.save holds an index of all used Save-Slots ...

If you are provided with a Gallery-Save and missing the global.save ... just start a new game ==> make a save in the same slot as the Gallery-Save ==> overwrite (copy/paste) your save with the gallery ==> enjoy ;)

jipacawab

Apr 21, 2019
Does the game have multiple endings?
is the most lame way I can think of to end a game like this. If it is my mistake, and I was missing an item or a technique to avoid this happening, then that is fine. If not, and that is the ending . . . Well, rather disappointing.

Before that though, it was fun enough. A fair bit of time wasted where there didn't need to be (Like needing to clean each and every room in the maid questline for no point whatsoever, and the unskippable h-scenes ect.) but not enough to stop me from finishing the game.