Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hi:

I'm posting to seek someone's help please. I have found 132 of 139 photos and not sure where the remaining 7 are. I think they are associated with one character as I have all photos for the character pictures shown on the photo album. I found all photos for Giovanna, Selina and Jux Po (new photos of V0.16).

Thank you.

Regards
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Didn't even realise V16 was out. Was looking forward to it, but the mega link went from downloading at 5Gibbers or whatever it is, to the speeds I got from Freeserve on a 56K lol.

EDIT: Will have to wait for a better link to arrive. This mega link has stopped working completely.

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
Guys, I need your help! everytime I go find Giovanna, I get caught by Giulio. What can I do?
Stand in the place where you came in the basement, move mouse to the left, up, down so the screen show you where Giulio walks. Then decide where to go next. The key to the door (upper right corner of the map) is on left side of the couch...if i remember correct.
For Overview watch post #1693 of this thread.

Reactions: thetunisian

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Guys, I need your help! everytime I go find Giovanna, I get caught by Giulio. What can I do?
According to the developer there seems to be a bug which could be useful:

if you are in basement and pressing f5 or going to load menu in general (probably same with main menu) Giulio position will reset to his start point, he used that to avoid Giulio when he is coming his way. I am not sure should I fix that or even leave it as "easy mode cheat".

Haven't tried it yet. However I did notice that Giulio was also standing by the garage and if I remember correctly that was after I did a save.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I found the key and 7 pages of kamasutra and I finally got a sex scene with my favourite character (cowgirl, behind, doggy, titjob, blowjob, reverse anal, sideway). Am I missing something?!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Nope. There are 7 pages, so seven extra positions. If you raced to the key and then the door without looking at the Kama Sutra pages there are two options if I'm correct...

xue123

May 18, 2017
I found a trick to let the man stay in the same position.

Just open the save page and then resume the game: keep repeating this when needed, the man will always stay near the place where you can find the key. But you still need to figure out how to get the key and also the last page.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
so whats new on 0.16
Just going through it now.

Going off the guide there's not a lot of content in the way of lots of interaction, but you get scenes with Deedee and Giovanni. Just done the Deedee 3-some scene and it has 4 really good animations. The Giovanni scenes are a mini game where you must find some sex images without her brother finding you. Not started that yet though, but if you click a few pages back you will see someone posted a really awesome guide on where to find all the pages in the basement.

EDIT

Ok finished with this update. As I said the DeeDee 3-some animations were very well done. I did the Giovanni scenes, well 6 because I couldn't find the hidden anal pic on the couch. If I'm honest I hated this update because of the maze hide & seek. For a start the dev should have made it should that you have full screen of whats going on rather than moving the mouse and it reverting back to its natural view. This not only made it difficult but also shown how this wasn't thought out properly. Basically its not skill based but luck based because if the brother is set on a particular path then you cannot succeed.

I hate mini-games in adult games at the best of times, but when they wreck the flow of what should be an erotic moment and instead make it boring or tedious, it does wreck any excitement to want to continue.

His last two updates have had amazing animations as usual, but story or character involvement has decreased a lot. I no doubt imagine how difficult this must be and seeing as the dev regularly puts out updates every two weeks or so, then in that regard he deserves a hell of a lot of appreciation from his fans and hope he's gaining from it financially. But for me the story content has been lacking and so I'll give the game a rest until around V20. No doubt by then the game will be back to perfection for me with enough character involvement (and hopefully less sex drive killing mini-games.

Reactions: dutchpete

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
but you get scenes with Deedee and Giovanni
Well, you missed then some things. First after every beat up you have the Candy scene. And after five times saying that it hurts -- and yes you will indeed beaten up that many times, but Giovanna is worth it :) -- see applies it differently. So two small, bu nice scenes there which helps

If you go home and look to the peephole there is another Jux Apo scene. And if you do this four more times the scene will change. So again two small scenes there.

And someone said that Claudia alone has another -- titjob -- position added. So another scene there.

I think that two major scenes and five smaller ones is way more of an update than a lot of other games I play.

I've mixed feelings about Giulio as well. And the developer will probably add some kind of cheat if he gets enough complaints :) But it is not that impossible. If you investigate a Kama Sutra page, that one is remembered. So even if you will be beaten up -- with the nice bonus of Candy -- you can focus in the next try on another page. Because the scene with Candy changes at the sixth visit and you can get the key and probably the two pages there in one go, I think it is possible to get everything in seven tries: 5 for individual pages, 1 foor key and the two pages there and then one final run to the hideout :)

Reactions: Buzz007

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well, you missed then some things. First after every beat up you have the Candy scene. And after five times saying that it hurts -- and yes you will indeed beaten up that many times, but Giovanna is worth it :) -- see applies it differently. So two small, bu nice scenes there which helps

If you go home and look to the peephole there is another Jux Apo scene. And if you do this four more times the scene will change. So again two small scenes there.

And someone said that Claudia alone has another -- titjob -- position added. So another scene there.

I think that two major scenes and five smaller ones is way more of an update than a lot of other games I play.

I've mixed feelings about Giulio as well. And the developer will probably add some kind of cheat if he gets enough complaints :) But it is not that impossible. If you investigate a Kama Sutra page, that one is remembered. So even if you will be beaten up -- with the nice bonus of Candy -- you can focus in the next try on another page. Because the scene with Candy changes at the sixth visit and you can get the key and probably the two pages there in one go, I think it is possible to get everything in seven tries: 5 for individual pages, 1 foor key and the two pages there and then one final run to the hideout :)

Yes I seen the mini scenes with the nurse and the neighbour etc. Those are the little side things that are mentioned in the guide that comes with the game.

I'm not getting into a debate over who thinks what about what update. I merely posted my own opinion of my experience with this update. I've raved about this game since the first ever update, so for this to be the only update that I wasn't too impressed with is no big deal. But I will be avoiding the game until V20. Even if the dev continues with just animated updates with small pockets of dialog, then waiting for 4 updates to happen until V20 will still seem like a huge amount of game content. The good thing is that the dev will probably have V20 out within 2 months, where as most devs that would take around a year+

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
there any incest in this game guys ? never played this one kinda prefer futher versions of any game since this one is 0.16 idk if there alot of content in it

mkiruc

Jan 11, 2018
i am download 1.5. but i can not start mscdrv110.dll faild. i download and add file. (system file) later give me error not starting (0xc000007b) what can i do i use win 10 64bit

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes