Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Click on the red dumpster in the middle of the screen. It has a rotating arrow saying basement. She mentioned it in the conversation at the start of this episode. Pay attention to the dialogues :)
I try doing that for hours. There's no action on the red dumpster.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Now we need to find the last doll...or did you guys already found it ?
Not yet. However v015 had a few bugs and I didn't have the time to play from the start. Which is necessary for the new photo collection. So today I will finish a rough version of the walkthrough and then start from the beginning. At the end I hope you guys found the last doll :)

Cro

May 10, 2017
Of course there isn't. Giovanna is still there, the hint says to find her hiding spot and it's a bit confusing.
I restarted the game 2 time, thought it was a bug.
But it's not, you just need to praise Dee Dee for her spectacular performance and then you're good to go with Giovanna.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Usually if something isn't working, you started with an old save. Just before releasing v016 there was a discussion about this on discord. And I've just tested a little helper program which creates the Savegames folder at the right location -- this can't be changed in the game engine used. Afterwards start the game and you have the twoo saves provided by the developer and all the saves to start from whichever version you played last...

I've permission to distribute the program so more people can test it out. If it works, it will be included in the next version. Unfortunately I have to zip the executable...

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Of course there isn't. Giovanna is still there, the hint says to find her hiding spot and it's a bit confusing.
I restarted the game 2 time, thought it was a bug.
But it's not, you just need to praise Dee Dee for her spectacular performance and then you're good to go with Giovanna.
Thanks mate it worked.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Usually if something isn't working, you started with an old save. Just before releasing v016 there was a discussion about this on discord. And I've just tested a little helper program which creates the Savegames folder at the right location -- this can't be changed in the game engine used. Afterwards start the game and you have the twoo saves provided by the developer and all the saves to start from whichever version you played last...

I've permission to distribute the program so more people can test it out. If it works, it will be included in the next version. Unfortunately I have to zip the executable...
I found it, but thank you for your effort. I just needed to talk to Dee Dee.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Yep, I knew it.

@Blup Blup , I found the last doll. Nemod didn't put this info in the walkthrough, but there also some interaction with an old character. (That I actually said a while ago I want to see some content with)
Hint: Los Labia ... North :) Dolls appears on Lucas's street after you talk to her.

(And she appears only after Selina gives you the anti-cum pill)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I found it, but thank you for your effort. I just needed to talk to Dee Dee.
Sorry, I was to quick. I would be glad if the problem with old saves will be gone, because that is almost always my first and most of the time correct response if something doesn't work. Not always though :)

Reactions: Xumeey

Cro

May 10, 2017
Perhaps Nemod should change the Help Tip here a bit to something like: "Tell Dee Dee she was great" or something.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Perhaps Nemod should change the Help Tip here a bit to something like: "Tell Dee Dee she was great" or something.
I think this is in my just uploaded rough version of the walkthrough. In his version he mentioned this...

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

I'm posting to seek someone's help please. I have found 132 of 139 photos and not sure where the remaining 7 are. I think they are associated with one character as I have all photos for the character pictures shown on the photo album. I found all photos for Giovanna, Selina and Jux Po (new photos of V0.16).

Thank you.

Regards

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Okay, how did you get past Gulio? I get caught, time after time, and can't seem to get the cards. Help!

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes