Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, i want to try out this game since the previous release, but mega wont let me download such a big file, so im here to ask if anyone can upload this in Gofile, Google Drive, Mediafire, Uptobox or even torrent, thanks anyway.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Thanks. I've been running around the village searching this valve without finding it, so I assumed I have to get behind the barrels and the rat.
Incest path:
There is valve on the wall over the kitchen sink just on left from mom's head
Normal path (no incest):
Enter motel room on the left (last door). use switch to turn lights on and take valve that is just above toilet sink

To start water running you need to open pipes in correct order. First pipe is across little bridge and all way up in dark, now go back across the bridge and touch pipe closest to exit of sewer
and finally go across bridge again and touch pipe that is nearest to bridge on right side of sewer... This will start sound of old generator and water running through pipes.

EDIT: quotes from the walkthrough, and dunno about the rat, i didn't remember one :)

Reactions: kinqbehic

PacoTaco

Jul 21, 2017
im having issues attempting to load up the game i keep getting this weird error that keeps telling me to reinstall to fix i have done that 3 times and same issue any advice or help im on windows btw

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
Do you mean 0.05? And already? :eek:
0.0.x updates should come out that fast. Not like the other leeching scum that gives them once a month. A lot of developers make 0.x updates once a month. So this developer is simply doing a great job and isn't a leech for money.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody tell me where all the dolls are? I have 11 from 14 and I see nothing.

Aso Mom don´t play with her panties.

I have aso the problem the photo from Amanda is not before the door. (home). Have had somebody aso these problem?

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Can somebody tell me where all the dolls are? I have 11 from 14 and I see nothing.

Aso Mom don´t play with her panties.

I have aso the problem the photo from Amanda is not before the door. (home). Have had somebody aso these problem?
I collected all 14 dolls, if you write, where you found 11 dolls, maybe I'll tell where the other 3 dolls are.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes