BK186

May 18, 2017
I find a bug. I can not leave the pool. I click "Enter House" but it does not work.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
The grammar in the description is enough to put me off. What are the odds it's better in the game? Occasional typos are fine, but broken English just Tom's ruins these games.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
no bug for me for now.

must say..

this is one of the best game i have see for now.... graphism are superb, characters are beautyful, story look good, scene are absolutly awesome and animation are very great. the magazine collection is great idea. a bit of humour.

shit, i hope this get more udpate and grow. as for now on 0.0.3 i played for like 40 minutes and still not finish yet all the content, so its pretty decent at this level. (and yes, it have good amount of sex)

its excellent game, very enjoyable to play. the details are good (lots of things to check in the game, like pictures/various objects etc..) and its not complicated to play it.

deserve a 9/10 from me

btw, use F5 for save/load and menu access

Last edited:
Reactions: zecon

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
ty @Davidreiter for this interesting piece.

The enigne / GDE is probably , as dev showed with ao. vids. Normally used for 2.5D adventure games, two-dimensional handling with or without 3D sprites and backgrounds. Similar approach to what 'The Twist' devs do - 2D-ish gameplay in Unity 3D env with 3D chars.
Many a good game uses those techniques - Advs like BS, Pandemonium, also System Shock, RE, DK and a load more as well. Even modern Trine, Deadlight and some else. Plus it seems to become a real p&c adventure game no matter what.

Like to give it a try already. Hope the story is promising. And I do like that silly humour, dev had me at 'Oh! I'm soo clumsy, Mr. Dickhard'. Can't wait to run it. XD
We'll need a new tag [Visionaire 2D] in future I think. We do have at least another one here - by Kexboy. Very cool platform I must say.

A void.cat as download option.

Edit: added vc link.

Last edited:

ttant

May 7, 2017
In south street ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow, does someone know how to end the sunscreen quest ? I have it in my inventory but fiona's sister always tells me to come back later and i don't find anything else to do in the meantime...

Reactions: Cirro84

manneychin

May 8, 2017
The art quality in this game is outstanding. For a 1 man project it's really unbelievable to me. The different environments are also very well done and the game has a strong atmosphere already even though it's so early in development. Story linearity is well hidden behind the old-school style point and click UI and by the art quality itself. A lot can be improved (e.g. performance, load & resume from old saves, basic actions variety) but the author is clearly on the right track with his intentions. Hopefully he finds the income, additional help and management skills to get this game done. Also, I hope the perversions will not remain at the vanilla level.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
cant wait for more this be in the top 3 to me i believe the graphics and animations rock

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
As I understand it, the author today released version 4.
Yeah, for 5 USD patrons.
And none seems to be around here, so gonna wait for the free version.

Anyway very nice game, without the help of the walkthought or the hints, it"s fun to look around. Otherwise it is a bit linear but quite good and the very realistic art is well done. i'm quite curious to see where it goes in the future, aside that you gonna fuck every women you encounter, for sure. Hope for the "plus" which gonna make it a very good game...

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would but I can't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: my dumba** didn't know there was or read the walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes