U

User_196312

Hi guys.

When i go back off of the office the first time my game crash anyone know why this happen. =)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I followed what the walktrough v0.29 says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I didn't get to this dialogue "You will be able to ask her to have sex with her."

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
guys who is Brianna or where is she. AND who the hell is LULU? O_______________O

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
guys who is Brianna or where is she. AND who the hell is LULU? O_______________O
have you played the last 3 version if not do that Briana is in the bronze door go till the end than you enter the blowjob contest she is the contest manager talk to her

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I have an issue with playing the game on my macbook pro, retina 15'.
The game cursor is limited to the first quadrant (top left quarter) of the screen so I can't access anything that's located in the other 3 quadrants.
I tried disbling fullscreen and resetting the resolution within the config.ini file but the problem still isn't resolved.. Any help/suggestions?
They updated visionaire player in this version and fixed bug with black screen on Mojave. Maybe, this is result of bugfix. Last time, black screen was fixed with changing into window mode and dragging windows a little bit. Try it please and let me know the results.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
have you played the last 3 version if not do that Briana is in the bronze door go till the end than you enter the blowjob contest she is the contest manager talk to her

Ohh i did played it .. but kinda forgot who she was :!) Thanks pal.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
No I used the Linux archive manager which is usually faultless with .rar files..
I'm using Debian Stretch and it uses unar (v1.10) in the background. That one works for v029 provided by Nenad. I found out that unrar usually doesn't work so I removed that one...

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Yes I used the torrent from OP No I used the Linux archive manager which is usually faultless with .rar files..
Those files from OP are not rar anymore (multipart zip). If you are on linux, just install unzip utility and in terminal try
Code:
unzip <path-to-zip-file>
or eventually
Code:
7z x <path-to-zip-file>
would do the job too

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I'm using Debian Stretch and it uses unar (v1.10) in the background. That one works for v029 provided by Nenad. I found out that unrar usually doesn't work so I removed that one...
On Arch, I had to install rar-nonfree to unpack some new rar version 5 archives, so I took care when packaging Nenad's Game to package it in older rar version 4 format to make it widely backwards compatible.

v0.28: Nenad: rar F95: same rar
v0.29: Nenad: rar F95: multipart zip alternative (as we tested it on DS)

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
So i have used the update from 28 to 29 and running through the side quests and Trixie appears to have disappeared. I have opened my Gold room and trying to add girls, gone to Claudia street and down to Trixies apartment but only Lacie is there so i cant invite Trixie to the doll house so also can't do the bit with the orion Receptionist/ candy - Any idea's how i get trixie to her apartment?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, talked with Nenad. There are 14 portfolio's but in the neighbor path one is invisible :). It is not clear if it can be found in the mom path though...

Edit
It should be possible to collect it in the mom path according to Nenad...

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Hrm, just ran into a bug where I could walk all over the screen but no longer click on anything, so I couldn't leave either.
It happened on Claudia's street after her little sister asks you to ask her to help with sex education. Saving and reloading didn't fix it but restarting from an earlier save allowed me to progress past that scene without triggering the bug again.

So yeah, save often is what I'm saying I guess.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Well after finishing an episode usually a bookmarkXX.dat -- sort of autosave -- is created. That means you must at the most play an episode from start again, but that doesn't take too much time. Saving more often is of course also possible, but usually I don't bother. I only check if the bookmarkXX.dat is created because sometimes it is skipped if you click to fast...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes