rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
No the Danielle portfolio is bugged. I can't pick it up and Willy repeats saying she must spread her legs :)
Yes I know about the Danielle bug, but I was referring to the 14th missing portfolio.

I actually have Danielle's now by following the the advice someone else posted about lowering the resolution before trying to pick it up and that worked fine but there is still one missing out of the 14.

Any ideas as to where that one is yet?

Thanks

Reactions: Jcompt
Aug 28, 2017
I'm using the update .exe from 0.28 to 0.29 but the cmd black screen "checking integrity of original directory" is taking a really long time. Same with the previous version.

Should that be happening?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Yeah its normal but I suppose it also depends on your PC's speed, etc.
It basically reads whole game, so it mainly depends on HDD speed. It makes sure, it files are OK before patching. Like a patching other/corrupded version would make even more problems.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
When I go to the yacht on spore island this is all I get anybody else come across anything similar.(Image Below)
I think this is when Willy is looking into one of the windows on the yacht. Just try moving right or left until you are past the windows.

Reactions: Oldfox

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
I go o Trixies place but she is not there and she is not at willy's heaven either is their a bug I cannot get sex scene with Candy

tamleo

May 29, 2017
The walkthrough say ask Candy "xxx" but there is no option for that there? I already f Brianna and the collect the doll, did i miss something?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I actually have Danielle's now by following the the advice someone else posted about lowering the resolution before trying to pick it up and that worked fine but there is still one missing out of the 14.
That didn't work for me, because I already play in a window. Full screen doesn't work on my computer. I haven't found the last portfolio yet...

The walkthrough say ask Candy "xxx" but there is no option for that there?
Correct. I was to fast, so I didn't write down the correct line. That is why I wrote xxx and marked it yellow. Taht is foor my the signal to correct this part in the next play. Remember that I regularly upload the walkthrough while writing and playing...

Reactions: tamleo

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
for Danielle you need to change the monitor resolution to that of your windowed game play (1280x720). It worked for me.
So far I got
Daisy
Danielle
Selina
Heidi
Maria (hard to find, but someone pointed that it is around the pillows in her villa's bathroom. --right pillow)

couldn't find the last one. I have 13/14 only..

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Similar problem. I said I am going to find mother in law but all i get at the Villa is the 3 some option.
If you talked with Natasha and the line I describe in my walktrhough isn't present in Mrs. Maria's dialogue, I can only give you the following warning:

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Sorry can not get past this black screen Willy wandering left to right but no where else to go clicked on every square millimeter.
Any help any thing I might have missed?

delyrium

Nov 18, 2018
I have an issue with playing the game on my macbook pro, retina 15'.
The game cursor is limited to the first quadrant (top left quarter) of the screen so I can't access anything that's located in the other 3 quadrants.
I tried disbling fullscreen and resetting the resolution within the config.ini file but the problem still isn't resolved.. Any help/suggestions?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes