3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi

is anyone can advice how to skip homework?

I cannot sleep without completing it.

is there any way to constantly skip it?

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Hi
is anyone can advice how to skip homework?
I cannot sleep without completing it.
is there any way to constantly skip it?
The only option available is to select other options in her bedroom before sleeping. If I remember, you can already skip one or two tasks each day. As the game progress, a new skip option is given in her bedroom (when Sirius uses magic on his dick). I remember I've had four Grandmaster scenes before that, so it's later in the game. I remember she says something like having enough 'proof' that all her instructors will let her do 'special' activites even not completing homework.

But I do remember of not getting all the scenes in the same gameplay (even by trying my most to skip homework), because the game ended (the last day in school). So my recollector room became just 40% full. I got surprised! So you have to play the game again (or use a saved game earlier) in order to select OTHER homework, so you can check the others throughout the gameplay.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The only option available is to select other options in her bedroom before sleeping. If I remember, you can already skip one or two tasks each day. As the game progress, a new skip option is given in her bedroom (when Sirius uses magic on his dick). I remember I've had four Grandmaster scenes before that, so it's later in the game. I remember she says something like having enough 'proof' that all her instructors will let her do 'special' activites even not completing homework.

But I do remember of not getting all the scenes in the same gameplay (even by trying my most to skip homework), because the game ended (the last day in school). So my recollector room became just 40% full. I got surprised! So you have to play the game again (or use a saved game earlier) in order to select OTHER homework, so you can check the others throughout the gameplay.
Thank you for explaining so clearly

Reactions: gamiat

Back

Aug 3, 2017
For me, Tara's character model has been permanently associated with this game, for years now. Thus, whenever I see her in other games (especially the head and hair assets), there's always a slight disconnect as I have to quickly process that's not "Tara", lol. And it's not just Tara that has that distinct honor, there are a small handful of others -- Liam of Acting Lessons, for example, is another. Is that true for anyone else? ^^" :D

Reactions: Ulyx

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
For me, Tara's character model has been permanently associated with this game, for years now. Thus, whenever I see her in other games (especially the head and hair assets), there's always a slight disconnect as I have to quickly process that's not "Tara", lol. And it's not just Tara that has that distinct honor, there are a small handful of others -- Liam of Acting Lessons, for example, is another. Is that true for anyone else? ^^" :D
Same here!

Reactions: Back

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
So, does anyone have that Patreon Tara & Vervien stuff? Would be nice to see where he went with these 'after credits scenes'.
If you just want a taste the first 3 chapters are available on his patreon page. Futa stuff for 7 scenes might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Edit: It says that when they're all finished they'll be compiled into 1 continuous file so maybe someone will grace us with that when it drops

Reactions: gamiat

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018

what games are these? can you list? (with tara 3d model)

Reactions: Pasha

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (415 MB/ 162 MB) : d,(1.1)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlockHead

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
so i redownloaded this game and for some reason it doesn't have any sound anymore? can someone help me with this issue?

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes