3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Back

Aug 3, 2017
More news in case folks missed it...

I wanted to share what Tara's shop looks like currently. Lots of fun details and much better looking than any of the environments I had in AoT. :) The camera can be moved around to anywhere in the room depending on what is happening in the scene.

The poll finished with the majority voting for Tara to have her original hairstyle so we will be moving forward with that. I need to do some adjustments to the town map and create some more interior maps for other shops and locations of interest while my partner works on creating more models for the other characters in the game.

Progress is being made and I will keep you posted as we get closer to having a playable demo!

Thanks for your continued support!
Reepyr
Looks pretty good I think. :]

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Cool, I liked the original game, nice to see there's a continuation. I've never seen a RPGM VX game where you could move freely in 3D environment. Is it it even possible or will it just be pre-calc environment you can move in ?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure it just means clicking for different angles (i.e., move to this side or that side or what-have-you). I doubt very much that it's a true 3D-environment where the game continuously renders the screen. The engine simply isn't capable of that normally unless it's some crazy plugin I've never heard of for it.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Tried to downliad this on joiplay for mobile but it wont load as something is missing, anyone know how i could fix this? I have played quite a few non android games on my phone using joiplay and they worked fine.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone an idea if those commissioned scenes are any good that popped on his patreon a while ago?

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
They are all different although the last few have been futa focused. Pretty much just a single scene except for one that had 3 parts to it.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Seems like he's still making scenes for the game. Does anyone happen to have them?

Skeeve

Jul 30, 2017
On Patreon is a scene to free download with Tara and Vervien, read the post

Reactions: HenWen
May 30, 2017
I have heard that there is monthly updates of the game.

The game is about Vervien corrupting the school with her futanarius spell. Is going to be around 60-70 updates when its done. This month it will be Chapter 5. For the moment all chapters is about Tara getting corrupted by Vervien but there is 2 new characters introduced as well.

A new Grand Mistress who replaced old Grand Master and also Taras little sister Tessa joining the school as well. You should definetely pledge and play the games if you like Tara and futas.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Game isnt' working it says RPGVXAce is required, pls help
You need the correct run time package, found on this page --
While you're there, you might as well pick up a few of the other ones in case you want to play other RPGM games. RTPs aren't games themselves, but the "engine" or the library RPGM games will access to run the games. Set them up on your computer and you're good to go! That's all you need, little buddy. (y)

Reactions: Blaster

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone of you guys able to figure out how i can sort this error out? Trying to get it to run on joiplay, felt more confident as played around with joiplay today to get a game working but that was a plugin issue, i have no idea how to sort this script issue lol.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes