PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hey, Adventurers!
It's been cooking for a hot minute, but v0.1.9 is now available for $10+ Patrons! It is live on now.

This is the largest update we've had by far. Lots of new events, new regions, more character development, Rin joins the party, the usual stuff. Someone stop me next time and tell me it's okay to have smaller updates.

Public Release is scheduled for May 31st.

Check out the changelog and the screenshots below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey, Adventurers!
It's been cooking for a hot minute, but v0.1.9 is now available for $10+ Patrons! It is live on now.

This is the largest update we've had by far. Lots of new events, new regions, more character development, Rin joins the party, the usual stuff. Someone stop me next time and tell me it's okay to have smaller updates.

Pastry arrives to save June!
And finally some Wiz scenes!
I will definitely restart the game a third time when this update drops

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
- Level cap increased to 12
why does the god of bake goods forsake me!:WutFace:
- Iron dagger removed from sale
:unsure: does that mean we have to get it via item drop or loot from a chest?
- Kazuma can no longer wear Heavy Armor
he has yet to get the right skill for it. so that makes sense.
- Fixed a bug that allowed leveling past the level cap
pastry, can you please stop using create earth + create wind on me.... i have enough dirt in my eyes thank you very much! :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Aug 20, 2021
Hey, Adventurers!

Oh I’m so unbelievably hyped for this! I’ve been waiting for an update to drop for awhile now. Any amount of Yunyun is a win in my eyes!

Also, new party member? Hell yeah!

Glad to see you back at it, Pastry. Looking forward to seeing what the update has in store.

heyarnold

Jan 20, 2019
Hey, Adventurers!

THE WIZ CONTENT! THE WIZ CONTENT IS REAL!
1715983877786.png

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey, Adventurers!

I'm glad to see the good news about the latest update. I especially like the Darkness xray scene :love:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Unfortunately, the changelog doesn't mention an engine bump.:cry:

Unless you have upgraded to a better potato in the meantime, you will likely be disappointed with the animation performance. :(
welp, guess i'll find out come the end of the month. maybe if i'm reeeeeeaaaaaalllllllly lucky (eris luck stat value?) the animations will play even better than they did before due to optimization... yea i hear how much BS that sounds like too... a man with a potato can dream though. :HideThePain:

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes