Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
So I had already gotten all of the main events and was grinding to increase their levels to take on the library. I saved on a screen showing the town. When I load it, it takes me back to right after the alarm triggered and you have to fight to escape. Is something wrong with my game? I don't want to repeat all of that.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
So I had already gotten all of the main events and was grinding to increase their levels to take on the library. I saved on a screen showing the town. When I load it, it takes me back to right after the alarm triggered and you have to fight to escape. Is something wrong with my game? I don't want to repeat all of that.
That's the game breaking bug fixed in 0.1.8c. Unfortunately it interferes with the game's ability to save progress so it's not recoverable.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AdventurerTrainer-0.1.8c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Hentai_Desu

Apr 2, 2021
Can someone spoiler to me (would be great if you attach some pictures) What type of horror the game contains to deserve the corresponding tag? I'm a big coward, So I don't want to suddenly die of a heart attack.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone spoiler to me (would be great if you attach some pictures) What type of horror the game contains to deserve the corresponding tag? I'm a big coward, So I don't want to suddenly die of a heart attack.
I haven't played the most recent version, but I don't remember anything truly terrifying. The horror tag is most likely being used in reference to a couple scenes which are a bit spooky - mostly picking around in old burned out villages and knowing there's a monster out there but not where type stuff.

Or they're being facetious and referencing the horror that is watching Aqua drain several dozen gallons of wine in a matter of minutes.

Even if you're easily scared, I don't think that there's much in this game that'll give you an issue. You can get through the creepy bits pretty swiftly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Hentai_Desu

Apr 2, 2021
I haven't played the most recent version, but I don't remember anything truly terrifying. The horror tag is most likely being used in reference to a couple scenes which are a bit spooky - mostly picking around in old burned out villages and knowing there's a monster out there but not where type stuff.

Or they're being facetious and referencing the horror that is watching Aqua drain several dozen gallons of wine in a matter of minutes.

Even if you're easily scared, I don't think that there's much in this game that'll give you an issue. You can get through the creepy bits pretty swiftly.
Okay I'll try it, thank you!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I mean there is litterally a monster called something horrific that raises the dead and makes animals go into a stupid turmoit after they only as much as seen it... not to mention those creepy bird heads and the Cockatrice... that thing and it's event were at minimum quiet creepy

a0968410204

Jul 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/adventuring/adventuring.rpy", line 401: keyword argument 'at' appears more than once in a button statement.
    at transform:
      ^

File "game/scripts/adventuring/loot_popup.rpy", line 65: expected 'comma or end of line' not found.
    easein 0.5 yoffset-=110
                       ^

File "game/scripts/adventuring/quests/rescue_steph_quest.rpy", line 225: expected ':' not found.
    "{color=xxxxxx}[[[icon_rep_shady] Shady - 5]{/color} Subtle threat" always_visible if reputation.shady >= 5:
                                                                        ^

File "game/scripts/adventuring/quests/tasks/quest_tasks.rpy", line 456: keyword argument 'at' appears more than once in a button statement.
    at transform:
      ^

File "game/scripts/library.rpy", line 215: expected ':' not found.
    "{color=xxxxxx}[[[icon_rep_rational] Rational - 3]{/color} I suspect it {b}can{/b} use magic" always_visible if reputation.rational >= 3:
                                                                                                  ^

File "game/scripts/mansion.rpy", line 641: expected ':' not found.
    "Feed" always_visible if "commonfish" in inventory.items or "rarefish" in inventory.items or "epicfish" in inventory.items:
           ^

File "game/scripts/worldmap.rpy", line 485: keyword argument 'at' appears more than once in a button statement.
    at transform:
      ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mon Apr  8 02:45:19 2024
I keep getting an error when I try to use Generate Translations. It would be really helpful if someone knew how to fix it. Thanks!

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
I keep getting an error when I try to use Generate Translations. It would be really helpful if someone knew how to fix it.
The game is running on my Ren'Py fork, not the official build. You will need to use the renpy distribution that comes with the game.

Reactions: a0968410204
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes