Others Completed Adumbral and Crimson [v1.4] [lavey otokonoko]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 8, 2019
Just played it. I actually really like the concept of it all, the whole isometric levels and horror-themed-but-horny enemies feel solid. The big animations are really well done, there's clear merging of sfw and nsfw into the game's format so it's neither just a game with a gallery or a game with CG. The combat is passable, but most importantly it doesn't really feel cheap or frustrating.

Only complaints I'd give is how scuffed the overworld nsfw animations are and that the pigtails enemy is kind of weird to avoid getting hit by. Everything else is fine though, just the leech enemies don't do anything despite that leech sleeve thing spawning them like boss minions.

I gotta say... for a 1.00 release this has some huge potential. The costumes/rebirths could be added to the big scenes, the combat could be adjusted just to give you a dodge roll of some sort, no need to make it more complicated than that though, the slower pacing this has is a change. Obviously more varieties of enemies you can make fuck with would be great, and I'm hoping the small leech enemies get scenes too.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
You talk like that content doesn't exist when the entire thing is that it isn't here. Game's not for you, move on, find one that is. There's femboy on female content in the world. Doesn't mean all femboy content has to be that.
We female domination gamers (I assumed their kink muahahahaha) sorta have female on femboy content but the ones I can think of are the futa ones which is like two I think? Plus repure aria 1-2 and that same devs other game but that's about it. So those types do be pretty starvin I'll give em that. (Not disagreeing, just mentioning pls don't hurt me ;-; ) These are just based off of completed games. Its a pretty untouched market. Neat game tho hope the dev makes more.

• Angry
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

quazar

May 30, 2017
Femboi eh? Pretty refreshing to see once in a while. I just hope the character can talk and have dialogs. Even Corruption would be hella nice. Thanks 4 uploaded

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
the dev did do animations that are heterosexual, in nekomancer for example, so its not really that farfetched idea. (yes, thats the only one i remember seeing, quite possibly the only deviation in existence. therefore the plural in "animations" is purely speculative)
Oh right, There was one in there. Or did the latest update had some more? Kinda forgot to play the latest update.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes