Others - Completed - Adumbral and Crimson [v1.4] [lavey otokonoko]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hrnngh

Fun and hot short game. unique bosses were fun to learn and trying to get each ending (while hard to figure out at first) was really fun. Love futa on male and trap type content so found most of the sex scenes really hot.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

nanajosh

I think this game is pretty good. The artwork and cute/sexy femboys are great!

The combat is okay but can be fixed up. The amount of times I missed the big enemies with the claw arms due to the controls was frustrating.

I do wish there were a save to skip the tutorial area, and patch a few of the collision bugs. I got stuck on the side of the map so many times and had to redo the tutorial.

Still, all-in-all; 4/5
    It's a good game that deserves support. Especially if they keep updating this even though it's released.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mateosss

This game is really nice, I hope they actually update it because I see a lot of potential. The scenes are really good and erotic, the sound matches the poses very well. The combat feels good at best but it makes up for it with the style. In all sense cannot wait to see more of this game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Shabandis

Good game to finish in one sitting and either forget completely or get annoyed that it is so short. The art is good, the controls are slightly jank, and the ending system only works half the time (someone already mentioned that going for certain hearts pretty much depends on if the RNG lets you do that. also saves are super scuffed)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.3

A fun simple, little game where you go through randomly generated rooms to progress. I really like the art style, it is simplistic, but it is done really well. The thing that slash one star off my rating is the lenght of the game. This feels like the first demo version of the game. It is more like a showcase of what the game could be, instead of a finished product like it says. Plus, fuck that one room with a weeping angel enemy, it just does not work correctly in this 2D game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

33edward0

i love it i need more!!! one thing i would love is if you added moans that would make this amazing game even better
    great visuals the only problem is the saving system i can't wait to see what is in store for this game
  7. 5.00 star(s)

derjonholl

It has a bunch of things that can and should be better, but I really like the game and I hope you keep updating and tweaking the small stuff in the game. I see people have already wrote what the problems are, I am giving the 5 stars for the originality and potential. Hope we see more from this soon.
    I don't usually write comments, but you should have a higher rating than 3 stars.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

bearsharktopus713

The L-shaped room with the one-hit enemy that works off Boo rules from Mario and 2 floating intangible hook-hand ghosts might as well be an instant loss from the moment you walk in. There simply is not enough room to navigate around the one-hit kill enemy and it seems to just forget its not supposed to chase you if you're too close. No continue option and losing all progress makes this a waste of time. The game should still be in a pre-1.0 state
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6669282

Pretty much the only issue with this game is the "Look Away" and "Don't Look Away" monsters, with the weird semi 2D way of moving, they often times just ignore you looking at them. The hitboxes also suffer from this, but that issue is a lot less noticable.

It is a little small for a game being called a "Finished release" on Patreon, but it's a decent game.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Johnson2588

If you don't wanna review the game by 1 opinion here's 2nd one
    Game represent horror slash genre where you play a "trap" which wake up in unknown place and looking for the exit along the way you find a Knife and other items such as:
    Holy Water
    Poison
    Baked eye heart for 3 uses
    for lewd scene
    Burger for health and the key
    There are 6 enemies in total in the game, but there are also quite absurd and strange bosses that can hardly be killed, it is better to avoid them and go to the exit,
    each level is a puzzle where you need to either open the exit "in different ways" or kill the enemy.
    The game is pretty well made for the debut :coffee:
    You can add it to the piggy bank of horror sex games like "Not my body"
    From Pros:
    -Good platformer and atmosphere
    - A well-thought-out combat system and mechanics of interaction with the knife simultaneously adding various effects to it
    Costumes for trap
    From Cons:
    There is no bestiary, yes there is a gallery, but no more it is not entirely clear how to kill and in what timing of the enemy,
    whether it is possible to kill him with a certain effect, or you need to apply a different approach.
    The lack of an additional interface such as:
    sound control or
    banal instructions on the keys,
    yes, there are only 6 of them, but for example, I accidentally pressed R and was thrown back to the beginning.
    Some opponents are killed for quite a long time , and it is not clear whether this is a bug:alien: , or you need to kill him lewd
    It is not entirely clear what the teeth are intended for :unsure:
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Krolarnin

Not especially bad, but definitely not good. The gameplay is insanely simple and what few choices you have are made for you by rng. Going for lewd ending? Hope the game decides to give you the heart items to make hostile enemies fuck you (spoiler it won't). And for some reason having sex with all monsters in the room still gives you the black heart as if you killed them. Gallery was bugged and never unlocked anything. The game loves to swarm you with enemies and put you in situations where it is impossible to succeed. There are supposedly endings but i never got to one in like half an hour of playing and like 5 runs that all died to elements out of my control. The animations aren't bad but there's only 1 per enemy for 6 enemies and take long enough to play out that they quickly get annoying when you have seen it 10 times and are just trying to progress after yet another bullshit death. Might get better in the future but right now its mediocre at best.