VN Ren'Py Adored by the Devil [Dev Thread]

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I really kind of like your style. Is it possible you would share what you use as base for your skins? Or maybe just some tips how you achieve this look.
Depends from model to model, but I try to use as little different vendors, as possible.. I did some tone and color corrections on some them also and I change the nipples a lot. If you want to know specific one I can tell you what's the base and what I did with it.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Depends from model to model, but I try to use as little different vendors, as possible.. I did some tone and color corrections on some them also and I change the nipples a lot. If you want to know specific one I can tell you what's the base and what I did with it.
Just what you use as base would be plenty of information. Honestly, I hesitated a bit about asking, since I felt maybe you'd wonder if I want to just replicate what you do. That's not really my intention, more like incorporating some of what you do into my own style.

If you look at my post history you can see a render I made, I think it looks fine. But knowing what base skin you use would already be super helpful because then I know which PAs stuff I am going to check out next.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Just what you use as base would be plenty of information. Honestly, I hesitated a bit about asking, since I felt maybe you'd wonder if I want to just replicate what you do. That's not really my intention, more like incorporating some of what you do into my own style.

If you look at my post history you can see a render I made, I think it looks fine. But knowing what base skin you use would already be super helpful because then I know which PAs stuff I am going to check out next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I would like to see some of the models with pubes. Just some natural hair, not giant bushes. That would make the bodies look a little more natural.

Reactions: Unicorn95

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I assume since the characters are younger, there will more of a corruption element to this game?

Anyway, the models look great as always.

Good hunting.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for the input. If I may ask, what about the light you use? In this render for example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 point lights as the main lights, 2 point lights as rim lights from behind the character and over head point light + hdri I think, it's very old render

* I checked the eyes and there's also fill spotlight from front

• Red Heart
Reactions: sept0342