VN Ren'Py Adored by the Devil [Dev Thread]

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I'm not sure. Something about her face still feels weird, I tried to make some changes but dunno. She just feels off.
View attachment 1397051
View attachment 1397052
I like the girl, don't really think she looks off. It might just be that she isn't really posed (especially the eyes look 'dead') Maybe try putting her in a couple of scenes see if that feeling disappears?
If I had to nitpick then it could be that her nose seems a little low on her face as well as her mouth (talking mm here so not a lot) And her face clashes with the pigtail hairstyle. When looking at the alt hairstyle it much more compliments her face profile and I prefer it (but does make her look a little older. Don't know if that is an issue for you).

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I like the girl, don't really think she looks off. It might just be that she isn't really posed (especially the eyes look 'dead') Maybe try putting her in a couple of scenes see if that feeling disappears?
If I had to nitpick then it could be that her nose seems a little low on her face as well as her mouth (talking mm here so not a lot) And her face clashes with the pigtail hairstyle. When looking at the alt hairstyle it much more compliments her face profile and I prefer it (but does make her look a little older. Don't know if that is an issue for you).
posed and stuff, the newer version with the second hairstyle
em.jpg

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I think it helps in that it gives her a little life. But I didn't think she looked off to begin with :) what do you think? Did it help?
It was mostly about the face shape, the chin and nose especially looked kinda small and undefined. That's what I tried to change.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
this hair would also work, but I liked it on her mom more I think. I don't knooooooooow.
Must be nice to be making female MC games, you only do one good looking chick with one hair and rest can be just whatever dudes, nobody cares about dudes. ><
em3.jpg

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
this hair would also work, but I liked it on her mom more I think. I don't knooooooooow.
Must be nice to be making female MC games, you only do one good looking chick with one hair and rest can be just whatever dudes, nobody cares about dudes. ><
View attachment 1398628
If I'm honest most young girls either wear their hair in a ponytail or have it loose and fall down their back. Updo hairstyles are usually impromptu I need to get my hair out of my face type of things.
the previous hairstyle would work for teen I feel as the hairstyle is sporty. It would also work well for a teen who knows what she wants.
This hairstyle seems a little formal for a young teen.

As for the female MC. I don't think there is a female MC game where there aren't lesbian options. And the dudes are (much) less important but not unimportant. I have stopped playing games because the men looked and played like annoying douches.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightmanP

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
If I'm honest most young girls either wear their hair in a ponytail or have it loose and fall down their back. Updo hairstyles are usually impromptu I need to get my hair out of my face type of things.
the previous hairstyle would work for teen I feel as the hairstyle is sporty. It would also work well for a teen who knows what she wants.
This hairstyle seems a little formal for a young teen.

As for the female MC. I don't think there is a female MC game where there aren't lesbian options. And the dudes are (much) less important but not unimportant. I have stopped playing games because the men looked and played like annoying douches.
I don't know what to do with her anymore. :sleep:
bbbv.jpg
bbbvwww.jpg

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Maybe like this, I'll try some more hairstyles later.
View attachment 1397959
Personally I prefer the hairstyle above. but the longer hair below looks good too. Though she doesn't look bad as a blonde I prefer the darker hair colours you tried. It's hard for me too choose between her as a redhead and her with a black hair colour.
The hairstyle does have an impact on her perceived personality. So that might factor into your decision as well (pigtails are generally somewhat innocent, while a (partially) shaven head gives off an alt style. Ponytail for me gives off upper (middle) class vibe ( ). So maybe use her personality as inspiration?
Or maybe you just need a break? Step away from her for a few days and look at her with fresh eyes and new ideas?

Although I have seen a couple of hairstyles that really suit her. So...
I don't know what to do with her anymore. :sleep:

View attachment 1399715

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1634156131936.png

She is gorgeous, the tan lines and the way the hand just lets her ample yummy bosoms
hang low in the plump fruity area just waiting 4 the picking .... fantastic.

You nailed it with her, the hair, the posture, the face, the eyes ... phenomenal!​

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
I really kind of like your style. Is it possible you would share what you use as base for your skins? Or maybe just some tips how you achieve this look.