Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I noticed that there was plenty of grammatical inconsistencies and typos that I forget to post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Colour is correct, it's proper English. We don't remove letters for no reason.

Favour is also correct.

Thanks is also correct.

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I noticed that there was plenty of grammatical inconsistencies and typos that I forget to post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:

Colour, yes it is spelt like that in British English, Color spelling is American spelling
Thanks Janice, can also be used as a short hand for Thank you, so both are correct, but everyone I know, says Thanks babe, Thanks dude, Thanks for being kind, does not have to be Thank you

Cum Mistress! Cum, is also correct because the words Cum Mistress! is telling her to Cum, then Cum in her mouth

Oh hey Violet, you're half correct, the comer should be after the Oh, then pause, hey Violet, it should not be after every word that you have put

I am not going through it all, but, American spellings are not correct for the rest of the world

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Colour is correct, it's proper English. We don't remove letters for no reason.

Favour is also correct.

Thanks is also correct.
Doesn't really matter, it only should be consistent. The problem for most people that are not born in an English speaking country is that in school you learn English, because it comes from England with English spelling, but if you look at manuals, papers, games etc those are mostly based on US-American. I've never seen a game or a movie giving you the option to choose British, US-American, Australian or Canadian English. Most of the time outside of these countries you have English as the only option and that is mostly US-American English. As a non native speaker writing in English is a problem, because spelling and words are different between all the English versions.
For example a rubber in Britain is a pencil eraser, while in the USA it's a condom, hooker is a position in a rugby team in GB, but in the USA it's a prostitute. Not so obvious is a word like loaded. In GB I say a person is loaded when she is rich, but in the USA if a person is very drunk she is loaded. There are more words like that.
And another big problem for non native speaker is the gendering. A car in English is female, in Spanish male and in German neutral. Filling a car with fuel is for a English person - fill her up, for a Spanish person - fill him up and for a German - fill it up. I know Fill her up is right, but if you are not a native sspeaker you will not always know the right gender. And it can be seen as rude to use the wrong gender...... It's difficult for us, even if we have experience, to always find the right words and spelling in English.
Thank god when not sure you can use a tool like deepl that has the option to choose British or US-English

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well yes, I missed it.

I don't know if it's because my girlfriend and I are thin (or at least I think we are), but at first it is somewhat difficult and uncomfortable. A question of finding the trick. But as much as it hurts... Maybe another user will tell you something else. I guess each couple is different.
I've only ever tried it once with an ex a few years back.

It was so painful i've never dared try it again.

Worst story I ever heard was one night in a bar we used to have girls nights at. The barmaid and her girlfriend were both marathon runners and had quite a bit muscle. They got drunk one night and had heard someone call it clam slamming and thought literally smashing themselves together was a good idea.

She didn't give details of the aftermath just that coming up with sex ideas when drunk is a very painful mistake.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
All incorrect.

I gave up reading the rest of your post as you obviously have no real command over the English language.
No, those are correct.
Cboy does get a few of them wrong or asserts one correction when there are multiple options. But you didn't pick any of them.

• Haha
Reactions: EndlessNights

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No, those are correct.
Not really. The rules regarding names and commas are more complex than just "there should be a comma before one" and in this particular context you could really argue for either way.

(a comma before the name implies the name is optional, but you try to "optionally" address your Mistress and see what it gets you)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
No, those are correct.
Cboy does get a few of them wrong or asserts one correction when there are multiple options. But you didn't pick any of them.
Not really. The rules regarding names and commas are more complex than just "there should be a comma before one" and in this particular context you could really argue for either way.

(a comma before the name implies the name is optional, but you try to "optionally" address your Mistress and see what it gets you)
His 'corrections' were wrong.

Being English, having O-Levels in English and English Lit as well as an English degree, I'll die on this hill. Or maybe I'm just too damn old to give a fuck about all this new-age bastardized Americanized way of doing English these days.

As I also stated, I also stopped reading his post after his first 3 incorrect 'corrections' so no idea what else may or may not have been grammatically correct or incorrect.

Last edited:

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Your supposed mastery of English can't even tell you the difference between "Cum, Mistress!" where the comma is clearly necessary and "Cum Mistress!" where "Mistress" is now an object that can be cummed, or something.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
His 'corrections' were wrong.

Being English, having O-Levels in English and English Lit as well as an English degree, I'll die on this hill. Or maybe I'm just too damn old to give a fuck about all this new-age bastardized Americanized way of doing English these days.

As I also stated, I also stopped reading his post after his first 3 incorrect 'corrections' so no idea what else may or may not have been grammatically correct or incorrect.
It seems UK English is itself bastardised and americanised :) I must confess that my own language entails similar sufferings to people who have learnt it more or less thoroughly. For instance instead of "je comprends" (I understand) or "je vois" (I see) it's fashionable to say "OK d'accord" (OK agreed) or "d'accord Ok", for stylistic variety.

Reactions: SexyShelly

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
The only complaint I could have about this game is there's not enough, the updates should be bigger, and more frequent.
Seriously though up to now it's a great game

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
It seems UK English is itself bastardised and americanised :) I must confess that my own language entails similar sufferings to people who have learnt it more or less thoroughly. For instance instead of "je comprends" (I understand) or "je vois" (I see) it's fashionable to say "OK d'accord" (OK agreed) or "d'accord Ok", for stylistic variety.
Yeah, I correct grammar and whatnot where I can with games, purely because not everyone speaks English, and I get as a second language, there's a lot you'd miss. And don't get me started on regional accents, slang, and just general language oddities, for example, the easiest way to start an argument between 2 English people is to ask them what they call a bread roll.

But I'm in agreement, these "Corrections" are unnecessary, and in several cases just plain wrong.

Jan 9, 2023
And another big problem for non native speaker is the gendering. A car in English is female, in Spanish male and in German neutral. Filling a car with fuel is for a English person - fill her up, for a Spanish person - fill him up and for a German - fill it up. I know Fill her up is right, but if you are not a native sspeaker you will not always know the right gender. And it can be seen as rude to use the wrong gender...... It's difficult for us, even if we have experience, to always find the right words and spelling in English.
Objects don't really have gender in any "official" capacity when it comes to English. Objects like vehicles (for mimetic and cultural reasons) are often personified as women and given female pronouns, but it's really more societal than grammatical. Using it/its for objects is always grammatically correct, and no one will look at you strange for doing so, so don't worry about it.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The only complaint I could have about this game is there's not enough, the updates should be bigger, and more frequent.
Seriously though up to now it's a great game
Seriously?!
The first release of this game was mid-February, and there were already 2 updates...
An update every 2 months is a fast pace. Moreover for a one person project.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Seriously?!
The first release of this game was mid-February, and there were already 2 updates...
An update every 2 months is a fast pace. Moreover for a one person project.
I think it's tongue in cheek saying he likes it and wishes there was more.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes