• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
real lack of good Lesdom content on this site over all so hopefully those top/bottom points really do open up both sides for Violet. saw a little bit of the top stuff but doesnt seem to be too much sub stuff for now.

Reactions: Birdnman993

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
real lack of good Lesdom content on this site over all so hopefully those top/bottom points really do open up both sides for Violet. saw a little bit of the top stuff but doesnt seem to be too much sub stuff for now.
The points actually affect most of the sex scenes, but even using URM, it's hard to spot the pathing. I just choose all the top points, then add a "-" to my points to see the bottom variant. Afterwards, I reload and watch the top variant.

HanakoXVN, as always, a fantastic update. Definitely one of my favorite games. The only criticism I can think of is about the top/bottom points. I love watching both variants of the sex scenes, but it is a bit annoying have to either cheat, or keep 2 saves, in order to see them both. Would be very cool if we could just choose which variant to see, each time they come up. I'm gonna cheat, and see both variants anyways, but it'd be nice to just have a simple option instead.

HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
The points actually affect most of the sex scenes, but even using URM, it's hard to spot the pathing. I just choose all the top points, then add a "-" to my points to see the bottom variant. Afterwards, I reload and watch the top variant.

HanakoXVN, as always, a fantastic update. Definitely one of my favorite games. The only criticism I can think of is about the top/bottom points. I love watching both variants of the sex scenes, but it is a bit annoying have to either cheat, or keep 2 saves, in order to see them both. Would be very cool if we could just choose which variant to see, each time they come up. I'm gonna cheat, and see both variants anyways, but it'd be nice to just have a simple option instead.
You don't need to cheat or keep multiple save files.
When you open a scene in the replay gallery if the scene has a top/bottom variant you'll get prompted to choose MC's preference. So you can play the whole game as a bottom and then go watch the top variants in the gallery, or vice versa.
The only reason to have multiple save files is for the fight/apology paths.
1714935732939.png

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
You don't need to cheat or keep multiple save files.
When you open a scene in the replay gallery if the scene has a top/bottom variant you'll get prompted to choose MC's preference. So you can play the whole game as a bottom and then go watch the top variants in the gallery, or vice versa.
The only reason to have multiple save files is for the fight/apology paths.
View attachment 3606089
Good to know! Thanks for that! I don't usually bother with replay galleries, so I likely never would have found that.

On an unrelated note, I absolutely loved the receptionist seduction scene in this update, especially the callback to the previous receptionist seduction. Absolutely fantastic scene, all around. Just a shame you can't choose that scene *and* get the riri point(without cheating). Would be hilarious if you made it a running gag that each previous receptionist shows up to help Violet seduce/convert the next.

Reactions: damnedfrog

DarkRoyal

Oct 24, 2023
Really enjoyed this, All we need now is her Mom and Sister to visit for a few weeks and then the aunt to arrive ...lol

Sall

Aug 11, 2017
Splendid game. The only thing I would be missing would be a little tribadism (if I haven't missed it).

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
On an unrelated note, I absolutely loved the receptionist seduction scene in this update, especially the callback to the previous receptionist seduction. Absolutely fantastic scene, all around. Just a shame you can't choose that scene *and* get the riri point(without cheating). Would be hilarious if you made it a running gag that each previous receptionist shows up to help Violet seduce/convert the next.
Imagine, the words spread among receptionists about this mysterious girl, whose magical fingers and tongue give so amazing orgasms that she can turn any hardcore straight woman in a full Sappho disciple after only one encounter.
They talk about it among themselves on the famous social site for receptionists, Receptionist95Zone (alias R95). :D

I would definitively loved to see that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpatulaPie

brody990

Jun 11, 2017

There might be a couple different versions but as far as i could see that so far theres only sarah that has the "hardcore sub" route and emily doesn't have a "hardcore dom" route choice yet.

Sall

Aug 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well yes, I missed it.

I don't know if it's because my girlfriend and I are thin (or at least I think we are), but at first it is somewhat difficult and uncomfortable. A question of finding the trick. But as much as it hurts... Maybe another user will tell you something else. I guess each couple is different.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When scissoring with a partner, if one is too skinny, it's uncomfortable at first because of your partner or you has more pubic bone that will rub the other person, that will hurt at first, but, you do get used to it as you both work together to make it more comfortable for both of you

Say, your skinny and your partner is not, your partner will feel your pubic more and if your going hard, it will hurt them, as well as cut them, you won't know it's hurting them unless they tell you, uncomfortable at first but, you find what's best for both of you so you both enjoy it

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes