dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Oh wow, they are watching a Baldur's Gate 3 movie! I'd probably regret it, but I want to watch that movie now.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Considering I bought a DAZ hair pack and half of them crash the program, I'm afraid we are stuck with stupid hair.
:( But in the flashback with Stella the MC had a quite nice and more feminine hairstyle, unless I didn't see it well :unsure:

HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I think that the inquiry was meant more as it as a mutual thing during a sex position such as during scissoring or 69ing...vs just a one sided tidbit.
I mean, I'm not against that. I showed that pic 'cause I'm currently working on it and I can say with certainty that it will be in the update. I won't make any promises though 'cause I'm still new at this and genuinely don't know if I can make it look good/hot. (I know it CAN be done, I don't know if I can do it)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
If they knew how to layer hair around here I would go to a barbers alas i'm stuck with my stylist. It's a womans prerogative to have nice hair. Considering i'm Ginger, if I have to live without a soul i'mma gonna look pretty doing it.
I had never heard about that weird belief, it doesn't exist where I live.

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
From a distance, it looks like being red haired in Great Britain or Ireland is one way of playing this game of life on 'Hard Mode.'

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
From a distance, it looks like being red haired in Great Britain or Ireland is one way of playing this game of life on 'Hard Mode.'
ROSALIND: Now tell me how long you would have her after you have possessed her.
ORLANDO: Forever and a day.
So if a ginger girl asks me the same question as Rosalind, I can't reply as Orlando did? Unless she doesn't need the "forever" but only the "and a day" :unsure:

Agent0815

~~~Translator~~~ ~Master of Furry~
Modder
Donor
Mar 12, 2022
Hey HanakoXVN, thanks for this promising game! :love:
Is it possible to remove the pubic hair in the future? :geek:
Anyway, great game and wish you much success. (y)(y)

I have taken the nerve to translate the game into German so that more people can play it! :giggle:
Can be found here: German Translation

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Really nice first release!

Two minor Font/Graphical issues, though they're not glaring and can be easily ignored:
1. The Quick Menu at the bottom becomes unreadable in certain scenes, one example is the the Work/Relationships/Other Roommate/Previous Roommate menu. Adding a font shadow/border may help here.
2. I named the cat Blackfang, but while it is under the maximum 10 letters, when the cat talks the G at the end is co-located with of the first letter of dialogue (and the N is also partly inside the the textbox).

Reactions: hereForGamesss
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes