HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
I just finished reading all of this and I can't believe how good it is.
Thank you! I'll try my best to keep it up!

does the devname -- and more notably, the silhouette for the dev logo -- come from Hanako Ikezawa and her sprite art?
Yes, it does. She's my favourite girl from that game, and I consider it to be one of the best VNs ever made, so it's my way to pay homage (also the fact that both MC and Hanako have their hair covering their right eye is purely coincidental and definitely not 'cause I find that look extremely hot for some reason).

Is the stupid hair avoidable?
Considering I bought a DAZ hair pack and half of them crash the program, I'm afraid we are stuck with stupid hair.

Also bonus points for the kitty ...... and the girl dressed as a kitty.
Thanks, I'll let them know they are appreciated once they get off the couch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
MC is great, Emily is hot, I'm curious about the tattooed one. Shame there'll obviously be no way to knock up all these hotties but I'm curious where this is going.

plasma343

Nov 20, 2019
It could be just false positives and just a weird thing, but not only did my antivirus flag and remove this, but the Itch.io page for this apparently been "Quarantined" due to "Potentially Suspicious Behavior from the Page Owner". Is there something to be worried about with both of that or just Itch and Antivirus being weird?

Emisu

Jul 1, 2023
A few typos here and there, but overall good.
I enjoyd it , keep up the good work hanako

HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
is there much focus on the domination from the other girls to the mc?
Fair question. So far the only dom-ish moment is a variant of a scene and MC is the dominant one. In the future, one of the main cast members will have a Dom, Dom+Love or just Love path with more heavy femdom stuff (conversely, another character will have the option of a hard-sub route), but it'll take a while, my apologies.

It could be just false positives and just a weird thing, but not only did my antivirus flag and remove this, but the Itch.io page for this apparently been "Quarantined" due to "Potentially Suspicious Behavior from the Page Owner". Is there something to be worried about with both of that or just Itch and Antivirus being weird?
Itch doesn't like new devs, they had problems with scammers in the past, so new devs need to be vetted manually before being flagged as "reliable" or something like that. If you are worried (which is absolutely fair btw) you could just bookmark it a come back to it Wednesday or Thursday.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes