Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Download links for windows are bad, any better ones available?
WTF are you talking about?
MEGA and MixDrop still work.

Nopy is unfortunately, as it was very popular and fast, down since forever now.
Anonfiles went off last year at some point.
Uploadheaven has this File deleted by now, probably coz of its age.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
How sad isnt it love story:(? Do you recommend spoiling for me? I dont like sad endings....
If you want to have some laughs, some good story with some nasty twists, i didnt see coming...,
If you want to feel something and not just watch some lewds...

PLAY IT!

Reactions: aura95

root66889

Jan 31, 2024
Holy F.. dude.

the description is far away from the real game :cry:

wanted some nice lewds and i dont know some nice story, now i ended up crying and have to consult some therapist

There should proably some spoiler in the discription that this game is not an easy taking, not everyone reads the comments, should have done earlier

i hope being a DIK will not end anything like this o_O

RyloNeo

Feb 15, 2019
Reactions: Kingt00
Mar 16, 2018
There should proably some spoiler in the discription that this game is not an easy taking, not everyone reads the comments, should have done earlier
There's literally a warning right at the start of the game that tells you things get dark, and cautions people against playing if it might be triggering for them. It seems not many people pay much attention to it though. But honestly, that's about as good a warning you're going to get without the author just directly spoilering that scene right as the first lines of the story.

Fwiw, BaDik has the same warning, but hasn't really got into the same kind of content yet. I think DrPinkCake is too good of a writer to end up using the exact same ending twice, especially given the... I'll say "mixed reactions"... people have had with AL. But only time will tell.

Last edited:

Jan 26, 2024
Holy F.. dude.

the description is far away from the real game :cry:

wanted some nice lewds and i dont know some nice story, now i ended up crying and have to consult some therapist

i hope being a DIK will not end anything like this o_O
I am happy my game got some crashes, so that made me come here to see if anyone had the same problem.

Seeing a lot of people talking about that, forced me look the spoilers and nope out before got attached to the characters

Redds667

May 22, 2021
I just finished Acting Lessons, I discovered Acting Lessons about 2 years ago but I never had the courage to start playing because everyone says that your first gameplay will be the only one and it's very sad, they were right, I don't feel any desire to play again, not because the game is bad, but because that was the story I made with my decisions and I'm not going to change them.

I wasn't prepared for the "Choice" scene, I spent a while thinking about what to do, but at one point I had to make my decision and it was a very difficult one, a sad and beautiful game that I easily recommend to anyone who has the courage to play it.

Daandas

Jun 26, 2023
Goddamn, even though i knew the "crucial" part of the game it still hit quite a bit ... And playing this after BaDIK gives you some extra laughs ^^ DPC is frikkin good at what he does.

Reactions: Varimatras

rudeypoody

Feb 5, 2021
I'm not crying, you're crying. The scenes are starting to show their age but holy fuck, the story, the laughs, the reveals. I totally understand why some people don't want to have a second playthrough, you really only truly experience a story like that once. 10/10 best bromance

crecretaire

Dec 2, 2019
WTF are you talking about?
MEGA and MixDrop still work.

Nopy is unfortunately, as it was very popular and fast, down since forever now.
Anonfiles went off last year at some point.
Uploadheaven has this File deleted by now, probably coz of its age.
got the same issue donwload never start

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
got the same issue donwload never start
you did read what i wrote, right?
there are only 2 functional downloads available and if they are not working for you, then its not the download, but maybe some local settings, blockages or used up traffic.

i just tested both and they still work, atleast for me here in Germanistan:

Mega:

AL 102 Mega.png

And Mixdrop:

AL 102 Mixdrop.png

So dunno what your problem is, but its not the downloads.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes