Revsuga

Nov 25, 2017
Okay so I don't usually write reviews ever for anything but, honestly this game tore my heart in two, and that was a good ending. VERY good game but. Don't play if you're just looking to slap your meat about lmao

Reactions: Boogie and Enyos

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
FOOKIN' HELL. Isn't there a polygamy route in this game? lol That's what I've been aiming for right from the start.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Well i've only done my Rena playthrough. Thought the ending was pretty rubbish. Really not a fan of the decision to have zero choices. Didn't particularly motivate me to dig out my melissa route save and try again.

Asch

Jun 28, 2017
Wow I think I just stumbeled on a picture of real life Megan and Melissa. Melissa has the wrong hair and eye color, but there is something about those eyes that remind me of her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Well... i thougt i will just download this game and fap but... Holy shit! This game made me feel so alive! All these emotions i felt. So much sadness and then news about Liam's succesfull treatment made me cry, realy. This game has the same power as Katawa Shoujo and definitely became on of my best VN.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone else noticed that in the pure Melissa ending she has her regular jet black hair but in the bad ending or Ana ending when you meet her to throw away the ashes, she has maroon, maroon-ish red hair? In my opinion she looks absolutely gorgeous in that colour and I was wondering, why not give that in the good ending? Sure yeah, she's been heartbroken and might have undergone changes but ahh I just can't get over how good she looks with that hair colour. I wish it was in the good ending as well.
The changing hair color is symbolic in the losing Melissa ending. It's a way to show she's moved on and become a different person. She looks more mature in that image by the tree - I posted it a few pages back. The picture is breathtaking gorgeous.

Reactions: Floga and Enyos

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Excelent game...from the story,graphics, girls, to the large number of choices........my only gripe which i am sure most ppl will agree, is not having an ending where both megan and melissa survive, all 3 get married and have kids and so on.....dr.pinkcakes culd have made it such that this particular ending would be very difficult to get unless u make the right choice every single time...

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
this game is awesome great story and characters but the one thing that just stops me from giving it 5 stars is there being no threesome scene between any of the main characters i know the dev built it up to make the big twist at the end more impactful on the player but i felt they just built it up too much to not do it

Reactions: Marsow
4.60 star(s) 805 Votes