4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SO_RA

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Games from China? Similar to that, there is the super soft rice master, who becomes the toilet in the women's restroom and the daily life of the NPC tool.(超级软饭大师,成为女厕的马桶,NPC工具人的日常,)
Actually I come from Hong Kong, and "Regarding descand to blossom girl's toilet" is also my creation.

SO_RA

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Will 2.0 eventually have a public release or remain paid forever?
I am sorry that 2.0 version is remain paid, but the 1.0 version of "Ace Urine Appraiser" and the prequel "Regarding Descent to Blossom Girl's Toilet" are permanently free.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Scene List:
Church
Older Sister (fighting pit)
Younger Sister (at home)
Research house (just get drenched and not cleaned)
College (clean buckets outside)
College (meet at the grove --> choose to die [you won't die])

Did I miss anything?

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Scene List:
Church
Older Sister (fighting pit)
Younger Sister (at home)
Research house (just get drenched and not cleaned)
College (clean buckets outside)
College (meet at the grove --> choose to die [you won't die])

Did I miss anything?
Yeah, there are other scenes after that. The best one to come

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Games from China? Similar to that, there is the super soft rice master, who becomes the toilet in the women's restroom and the daily life of the NPC tool.(超级软饭大师,成为女厕的马桶,NPC工具人的日常,)
Are there any English versions of these?

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Can you please share links?

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
-- Well, let me explain: This is indeed a sequel to the "Regarding Descand to Blossom Girl's Toilet" series, but I haven't had the chance to upload the previous installment yet. I released "Ace Urine Appraiser" first because the previous game was my first attempt at game development, and my skills hadn't matured enough. The story and content of "Ace Urine Appraiser" are much richer compared to the previous game. If you want to play the previous installment, please wait for my post as it will be a free release.

-- As for why my Twitter account is almost empty, it's because this is my first time posting on F95Zone, and there are many aspects of operation that I am still inexperienced with. I didn't anticipate that creating a Patreon to sell the game before proper promotion or gaining popularity would violate F95Zone's rules. If it indeed violates the rules, I am willing to notify the administrators to remove the post.

-- Regarding the issue of using stolen CG assets, first, I want to clarify that some of the character illustrations are original, while others are purchased assets. Using purchased assets in game development is legal and reasonable, so there's no problem with that part. However, I admit that I did utilize some CG assets from "Incubus Quest," but not all of them. Some CGs were commissioned, and I believed that since Version 1.0 is a free release, people wouldn't have overly strict expectations for the game's quality. I apologize if this has offended anyone, and I'm sorry for the oversight.

-- As for the paid Version 2.0 of this game, I assure you that all the content, including the story and CG, is 100% original. When I released Version 1.0 on other platforms, users there also pointed out the same issue you mentioned. So, for Version 2.0, I specifically hired an artist to create the H-scenes CG (I have now updated preview CGs of Version 2.0 on Twitter) and enriched the game's story with four additional endings. That's why I made Version 1.0 free and Version 2.0 paid because with Version 2.0, the cost of the game increased due to hiring an artist. Therefore, I made the decision to charge for it.

If I have done anything inappropriate, I apologize and assure you that I will make improvements in future works and posts.
Can you please share link of Regarding Descand to Blossom Girl's Toilet"

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote