4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 6, 2018
Not a bad game, pretty overall well made. Besides the stolen cgs (I would recommend at least using ai cg over using random ones), it has a good amount of content, the writing is well made with minimal mistakes, and it has some replayabllity to an extent. The game is made for quite litterally a urine connoisseur, as the level of detail in the descriptions and overall the pervertedness of the setting make this game only appreciateable by those who have a true toilet fetish enough to become one themselves. There was only two scat scenes I could find in the game, both only in the ending of becoming a human toilet (not to be confused with the one where you become a nameless toilet boy against your will). The game mostly has just urine content, so it is pretty true to its name. The main complaints I would have are three things: The insane amount of yellow that can cover the screen imediately making it impossible to see anything, the censorship inconcistency (there are some things uncensored and some things uncensored), and the stolen cgs (which also has to do with the previous issue). (Edit: cgs are all owned in the 2.0 version, so likely fixes 2 of these issues).

Last edited:

qm5201314

Dec 15, 2022
Games from China? Similar to that, there is the super soft rice master, who becomes the toilet in the women's restroom and the daily life of the NPC tool.(超级软饭大师,成为女厕的马桶,NPC工具人的日常,)

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

SO_RA

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Haven't tested it yet, but I do have to question a game when there is a 2.0 version you can pay for before the free 1.0 version even came out. Even more so when the dev says this is a continuation of a game (or something else) I have never heard of and cannot find. The dev's twitter is almost completely empty too, so I have to wonder why create a patreon to sell the game before you even properly advertise it or even become known at all. The cg the game uses is also stolen as I can very easily recognize the Incubus Quest cg they used (though who knows, maybe it just looks like the cg or is just traced) (Edit: Nope, found more stolen cgs)
-- Well, let me explain: This is indeed a sequel to the "Regarding Descand to Blossom Girl's Toilet" series, but I haven't had the chance to upload the previous installment yet. I released "Ace Urine Appraiser" first because the previous game was my first attempt at game development, and my skills hadn't matured enough. The story and content of "Ace Urine Appraiser" are much richer compared to the previous game. If you want to play the previous installment, please wait for my post as it will be a free release.

-- As for why my Twitter account is almost empty, it's because this is my first time posting on F95Zone, and there are many aspects of operation that I am still inexperienced with. I didn't anticipate that creating a Patreon to sell the game before proper promotion or gaining popularity would violate F95Zone's rules. If it indeed violates the rules, I am willing to notify the administrators to remove the post.

-- Regarding the issue of using stolen CG assets, first, I want to clarify that some of the character illustrations are original, while others are purchased assets. Using purchased assets in game development is legal and reasonable, so there's no problem with that part. However, I admit that I did utilize some CG assets from "Incubus Quest," but not all of them. Some CGs were commissioned, and I believed that since Version 1.0 is a free release, people wouldn't have overly strict expectations for the game's quality. I apologize if this has offended anyone, and I'm sorry for the oversight.

-- As for the paid Version 2.0 of this game, I assure you that all the content, including the story and CG, is 100% original. When I released Version 1.0 on other platforms, users there also pointed out the same issue you mentioned. So, for Version 2.0, I specifically hired an artist to create the H-scenes CG (I have now updated preview CGs of Version 2.0 on Twitter) and enriched the game's story with four additional endings. That's why I made Version 1.0 free and Version 2.0 paid because with Version 2.0, the cost of the game increased due to hiring an artist. Therefore, I made the decision to charge for it.

If I have done anything inappropriate, I apologize and assure you that I will make improvements in future works and posts.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AceUrineAppraiser-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dec 6, 2018
-- Well, let me explain: This is indeed a sequel to the "Regarding Descand to Blossom Girl's Toilet" series, but I haven't had the chance to upload the previous installment yet. I released "Ace Urine Appraiser" first because the previous game was my first attempt at game development, and my skills hadn't matured enough. The story and content of "Ace Urine Appraiser" are much richer compared to the previous game. If you want to play the previous installment, please wait for my post as it will be a free release.
First of all, thank you for the reply. It is understandable to maybe not want to go with your first attempt at game development as your first publicly posted game; however, you might not want to include that first attempt in the description for the game when it doesn't exist from the public's point of view. You might want to edit the synposis a bit to reflect that it is not released yet, though considering it will eventually be posted it might not be needed to edit it.
-- As for why my Twitter account is almost empty, it's because this is my first time posting on F95Zone, and there are many aspects of operation that I am still inexperienced with. I didn't anticipate that creating a Patreon to sell the game before proper promotion or gaining popularity would violate F95Zone's rules. If it indeed violates the rules, I am willing to notify the administrators to remove the post.
It doesn't (to my knowledge) violate any rules anywhere. The main concern is that it can question the legitimacy of a game. In your case, the game is as advertised and is a fully functional game. There are plenty of people out there who will make a "game" that doesn't really contain anything or any effort and try to sell it to scam a few people into giving them some money before disappearing off the internet. You do not seem to be one of these people. It is still a bit questionable as to why you would make the 2.0 version as a part of your patreon a few days ago only to now advertise and release the free 1.0, but this was likely because the patreon didn't attract any attention with the 2.0 release. (This is answered in a later part of your post)
-- Regarding the issue of using stolen CG assets, first, I want to clarify that some of the character illustrations are original, while others are purchased assets. Using purchased assets in game development is legal and reasonable, so there's no problem with that part. However, I admit that I did utilize some CG assets from "Incubus Quest," but not all of them. Some CGs were commissioned, and I believed that since Version 1.0 is a free release, people wouldn't have overly strict expectations for the game's quality. I apologize if this has offended anyone, and I'm sorry for the oversight.
It was hard to know if any of the assets were original since I noticed some did come from other sources. Mainly the ones that seem to come from Incubus Quest, but also the scat cg that comes from another artist I forget the name of (they mainly do human toilet cg works involving anime characters and occasionally their original ones). The internet is vast, so if one asset was taken from somewhere, all of them potentially could be. If any of these were bought, then that is perfectly fine and I appologize for accusing you of doing something you didn't. It is also fine if they were placeholder cg until proper cg could be bought or made, especially since it was a free version.
-- As for the paid Version 2.0 of this game, I assure you that all the content, including the story and CG, is 100% original. When I released Version 1.0 on other platforms, users there also pointed out the same issue you mentioned. So, for Version 2.0, I specifically hired an artist to create the H-scenes CG (I have now updated preview CGs of Version 2.0 on Twitter) and enriched the game's story with four additional endings. That's why I made Version 1.0 free and Version 2.0 paid because with Version 2.0, the cost of the game increased due to hiring an artist. Therefore, I made the decision to charge for it.
This answers a lot of questions and concerns I originally had. It was impossible to know if the paid version included any cg that were not owned, so it was impossible to tell if this problem was resolved. You also mention posting the 1.0 version on other platforms, which also addresses my confusion as to the advertising as I couldn't find it being posted anywhere else besides patreon. I appreciate you pointing out these things.
Sadly I am unable to support your patreon, but as mentioned in my review I made after my intial post, your game is really good. I wish you luck in your game development journey.

Aug 22, 2020
Will 2.0 eventually have a public release or remain paid forever?

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
finally, a game about my job. It isn't an easy one, but somebody has to do it...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote