Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I don't play Overwatch, neither I'm interested on it. At all.
That said, this game looks really hi quality and very interesting, so I'll keep an eye over it.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
This uses some naming elements and obvious figures to go with it, sort of like how pokemon games are removed

Sep 5, 2018
does anyone know how can i rest the gallery? I wanted to restart it because some images are discontinuos, so I wanted to know if I could do this even out of the game itself

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
does anyone know how can i rest the gallery? I wanted to restart it because some images are discontinuos, so I wanted to know if I could do this even out of the game itself
In the game's folder there should be another folder called "game", inside that folder there is a folder called "saves".
Note that I've noticed that if a Renpy game's folder is in a folder with its previous version it knows to bring the saves over by itself. I'm not 100% sure about how it looks for these other saves so if you want to backup your saves you should probably put them somewhere away from the game folders. Deleting the contents of the save folders for all versions of the game you have should give you a clean slate.
I'm assuming you want to start the game fresh and not just the gallery by the way. I don't think you can clear the gallery and keep your saves if that was actually what you were asking for.
Please do backup your stuff by the way. Just in case.

ydziros

Jun 30, 2017
Soo... Generally - great game. But i got a tiny problem with immersion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that - love your work guys, keep doing what you're doing! Nice art, pretty decent story (really good story, if we compare it only to competitors in the genre). Waiting for more updates! But don't hurry too much, "quality over quantity" and all that.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Ok so just finished with this update. I saw prologue tasks were added so should I start a new game before next update? Also anyone else wish female Bastion had not been a picture option? XD

Reactions: bobino92
Sep 5, 2018
In the game's folder there should be another folder called "game", inside that folder there is a folder called "saves".
Note that I've noticed that if a Renpy game's folder is in a folder with its previous version it knows to bring the saves over by itself. I'm not 100% sure about how it looks for these other saves so if you want to backup your saves you should probably put them somewhere away from the game folders. Deleting the contents of the save folders for all versions of the game you have should give you a clean slate.
I'm assuming you want to start the game fresh and not just the gallery by the way. I don't think you can clear the gallery and keep your saves if that was actually what you were asking for.
Please do backup your stuff by the way. Just in case.
I tried to do that, but it neither cleared the saves nor the gallery

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Obviously they want you to grind through what little there is, to feel like it's a full build worth playing.
Hey, another dev here. We're know that grind is an issue at the moment, sorry about that. Even tho we really want to, don't think it's possible to remove them completely, so that's why one of our main goals for coming update - making them less anoying. Also, we want to add proper reward (except Sombra's Market) for them, who clicked thought this homework hell.

Btw, about 'cheat protection': we added it not because we're assholes and want you to lose your time, don't take us wrong. When we only started working on latest build (0.6.2), we planed to implement cheat-mode, but sadly, other things took so damn much time, we decided to just give up on this idea for now. Cheat protection was nessesary to protect not only game, but players from breaking something when cheat-mode enabled. Atm feel free to cheat you way through the, we don't mind :)

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
You need to delete old saves from game directory and also from RenPy directory on C drive (it's usually in C:\Users\'Name'\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\'Game_name')

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Ok so just finished with this update. I saw prologue tasks were added so should I start a new game before next update? Also anyone else wish female Bastion had not been a picture option? XD
Yup, to play through Prologue you need to start new game. And yea, female Bastion has been added to Sombra's Market ;)

Chris Pratt

Jul 23, 2018
I dont see anything different except for the fountain rework and 2 new images from sombra. Do I start new or somethin? I been waiting for Mercy storyline for so long and I have no clue how to get to infirmary!

EDIT:

Nvm I figured it out lol and turns out that old save files work

Sep 5, 2018
Ok it actually worked by deleting files from both the ren'py folder, the game folder and the trash. Thank you very much Young_Naughty from both the game, which is slowly convincing me to play overwatch, and the help and Stagwood
Strange. This is how I usually clear all gallery data when testing new builds. We'll see what we can do o:

Setorrs

Jan 1, 2019
I have no idea how to get the new mercy thing. Got the 2 new photos from sombra but that was about it. I ended up deleting everything and starting again now. How do i get the new content in this update?

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I have no idea how to get the new mercy thing. Got the 2 new photos from sombra but that was about it. I ended up deleting everything and starting again now. How do i get the new content in this update?
What is the one thing you haven't done? Maybe try that :p

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes