escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
"A lot of new dialogues, because of course you're playing this game because of the great story " exactly!!

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
also what does the red string on mercy's desk do?
i have also gone drinking with mccree the choice one and the safe interaction one

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
"what spends all the time on the floor but never gets dirty?"

to be honest i would have said: cold air, as cold air tends to settles to the ground while hot air tends to rise up.
why shadow is the right answer however is a bit beyond me, as shadow isn't connected to the floor (or better, gravity), it depends on where light is shining.

Reactions: darlic

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
"what spends all the time on the floor but never gets dirty?"

to be honest i would have said: cold air, as cold air tends to settles to the ground while hot air tends to rise up.
why shadow is the right answer however is a bit beyond me, as shadow isn't connected to the floor (or better, gravity), it depends on where light is shining.
That's also a great variant, but, tbh, those questions not really about the 'right' answer and more about MC's creativity and way he thinking after those pills. Something like a low-budged Rorschach test with a dad jokes instead of blots.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
That's also a great variant, but, tbh, those questions not really about the 'right' answer and more about MC's creativity and way he thinking after those pills. Something like a low-budged Rorschach test with a dad jokes instead of blots.
guess i'm way too philiosphical when it comes to those questions xD. don't mind me then.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
ok so, what about the final answer to mercy questions? cause the route is not complete to me like that

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
yeah I get that, but the end doesn't look like one. and I'm still curious about the last question

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes