Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
i am already sure that the content i'm waiting for will take some sweet time for being made,but when it gets there,i'm sure it will be worth some wait,cuz heavyweights like Zarya and Mei are worth the effort...
Oh man you have no idea, Mei is so high on my list.

Soo... Generally - great game. But i got a tiny problem with immersion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that - love your work guys, keep doing what you're doing! Nice art, pretty decent story (really good story, if we compare it only to competitors in the genre). Waiting for more updates! But don't hurry too much, "quality over quantity" and all that.
Woah thank you I will fix it before the next build!

Also, guys, thanks for all the kind words while I've been down. I'm currently on the final stretch for the next Mercy update, hope to release it soon!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh man you have no idea, Mei is so high on my list.

Woah thank you I will fix it before the next build!

Also, guys, thanks for all the kind words while I've been down. I'm currently on the final stretch for the next Mercy update, hope to release it soon!
well,hope you guys conclude it nicely them,waiting eagerly for more content on Mei and Zaria,but seeing you guys are not trying to excede yourselves,i'd say it could be somewhat distant yet,well,i'm eager to see what future holds for their contents,so i wish you guys luck on working on that

Reactions: Cipheos

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
New update (0.6.5) is available at our and storyline with Mercy is finally complete. Be sure to check out if you interested. Right now it's availalbe only for out patrons, but if you're not up to any donations, I've sent latest build to creator of this page, so soon it'll be updated.

Also, thanks for all your help and support! We really appreciate it < 3

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I don't know if somebody wrote this before don't have time to read all comments but when you go to Sombra to buy pictures you can buy them and not save the game just load it the pictures will stay in the Gallery same with Tracer spycam the cam will not be in the pc but her picture will be in the Gallery. This way you get pictures for free

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I guess we'll have the possibility to avoid gay scenes ?

Thx for the last update, however is it possible to have a changelog ?
Of course. Any scenes, that involve kinks or fetishes, along with gay scenes would be avoidable, because we understand that not everyone like the same thing.

Reactions: jowishg

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Of course. Any scenes, that involve kinks or fetishes, along with gay scenes would be avoidable, because we understand that not everyone like the same thing.

Thank you and best of luck for your work

LossRaca

May 27, 2017
how do i get to the mercy questline, i read something about drink with mcgree but i dont know how :( i thought mayb on a weekend but it jumps treight from thu to mon

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes