• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
@Formulus & @Gomly1980 Sorry for the inconvenience! I was trying to make www. redirect to non-www. and I fucked up my DNS entries. I fixed it the next hour or so.

Are you still having issues with the saves? It might be that if you visit with www. your saves will be there. If that doesn't work, try visiting without the www.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Here's the changelog of the update (you can find it on the OP):

# Version 0.08

This update adds a new, long hucow scene at the end of the game with a bunch of fetishes:

* Hucow
* Lactation
* Kissing
* Puffy nipples
* Milking
* Blindfolding
* Cheating
* Light asphyxiation

If you played the first lactation scene, this one has almost twice as many passages. So if you liked that one, this one has a lot more content and is about 12k words. Now the game is a total of 121k words! Jessie's had a lot of changes. I don't want to spoil more than I already have.

There are other changes in this release. Here's what's happened:

1. Now Jessie shows a little more fear toward you if you tortured her breast in the first PE class.
2. When you finish the aphrodisiac scene you now take some aphrodisiac cream with you to use later. If you already played the aphrodisiac scene and start from that save, you won't get it :( If you put `has_aphrodisiac=true` at the end of your URL, it'll add it to your inventory. I didn't want people to have to play the game all over again just to get the aphrodisiac.
3. There's some foreshadowing of Jessie's changes in Olivia's fisting scene.
4. When you use the semen jar in the fisting scene, you no longer have the jar (this doesn't really have any effect on the game yet).
5. Now the version on the first page of the game will be a link. Clicking on it will let you see the changelog.
6. I added some anonymized analytics to the game so I have a better idea of what scenes people enjoy and dislike.
7. I made it possible to leave the foot fetish scene very early on with a link.
8. Added 3 new images to the game. My favorite is of a nude Olivia being embarrassed in front of the class.

Here's something you should know: I changed a lot of the code at the end of the game for the hucow scene to be triggered at the right time. I'm a little worried that if you have a save on the last week, it may not work as expected (see point 2 above for an example). If you have any trouble with this and you *really* don't want to restart (that'll definitely fix it), shoot me a message and I'll see if I can help you out with your situation.

What's next? Well I gave a pledge poll and people were most interested in a scene where the daughters shave their mothers. So that'll be what I work on :)

Reactions: Gomly1980

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
Fixed link

Sadly, the "example pictures" are almost all in the "game" :(

Last edited:

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
True, but that'll improve with time. I'm commissioning new art as fast as possible.
I just wanted to say I really love your game, and its really good and its really just the type of game I was looking for.
so really a big thank you for your hard work. Thank you for letting us play it. I will try to pledge at the patreon soon.
But since you are here I wanted to say thanks.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I just wanted to say I really love your game, and its really good and its really just the type of game I was looking for.
so really a big thank you for your hard work. Thank you for letting us play it. I will try to pledge at the patreon soon.
But since you are here I wanted to say thanks.
Aw thank you! That's really sweet of you to say. Glad you like it :)

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Version 0.09 Released! Daughters shave their mothers!

* If you like mother/daughter incest, you'll like this update! I added a new, large scene that takes place in the gym locker room. You see, Mrs. Ball noticed the mothers have a little dress code violation. You and her force the daughters to help their mothers fix the issue, in humiliating fashion. I don't want to give too much away. Enjoy! I'll put the list of fetishes at the bottom so you can avoid it if you don't like spoilers.
* The game now has 133k words total, meaning this version added 12k words to the game.
* I added 5 new, commissioned images to the game!
* The game now has a Back button! I had no idea people wanted this until two fans told me last release, so I gave a poll and it was almost unanimous. Remember to reach out to me at any time with your suggestions. I love hearing them and I really do my best to incorporate them into the game.
* I fixed a lot of tense issues and omnipresent voice in the old scene where mother's give their daughters a sexual massage.
* I clarified that the trans students go to the dorms at the end of the day, not "home"

OK and now for the fetishes of the new scene. Close your eyes if you consider this a spoiler

* Daughter/Mother
* Inappropriate touching
* Humiliation
* Hairy
* Shaving

Here's one of the new images from the release:

Last edited:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Version 0.10 released! Spy on your students and teachers!

This is a really large update with tons of fetishes, 20 to be exact. And now the game has 150k words! That's 17k more words for this release.

The theme of this update revolves around cameras installed on campus. As principal, you spy on your students and teachers and catch them doing things they would never feel comfortable doing around your presence.

This is a new game mechanic and here's how it works: Every time you go to your office, there's a 50/50 chance a random camera scene will be available to play. I added most of the scenes at the very beginning of the game so you're going to want to restart if you want to play them all. Also, there are situations where going down a certain path of a scene will unlock new camera scenes. Below I provided an incomplete walkthrough of how to find some of them, but there are cheats ($5 pledge reward) to go to each camera scene, so that's another way to view them all.

As a reminder, you can avoid all the hard fetishes and there is plenty of warning before you run into them. Here are the fetishes added to this release:
  • voyeurism
  • exhibitionism
  • ENF (embarrassed nude female)
  • BBW
  • yuri
  • desperation
  • cum eating
  • shoe worship
  • femdom (on trans girl)
  • autofellatio (giving yourself oral sex)
  • CBT (cock and ball torture)
  • biting
  • sadism
  • hands free ejaculation (stopping stimulation before an imminent orgasm)
  • ball busting
  • trampling
  • full weight trampling
  • retrograde ejaculation (preventing semen from escaping your body when you orgasm)
  • pee
  • scat

There are 10 new camera scenes to find, but some of them are pretty well hidden. Here's how to find some of them:
  • If you go to the Trans Girl survey class and you get to the passage where Olivia busts Bailey's balls, it'll unlock a sadistic camera scene later in the game. If this is your kink, I'd really, really appreciate feedback on this camera scene. Please reach out to me with your thoughts!
  • Starting the foot fetish scene unlocks a date scene between Kira and Casey.
  • If Jessie's nipple is tortured, it unlocks a scene in the shower.
  • When you get to the Biochem week, it unlocks a scat scene. But remember, you'll be warned with a chance to avoid it before anything happens.

Here are the other features added to this release:
  • The images should now fit the screen if you're on a mobile device! I didn't know this was even a problem until some fans informed me of it last release. Hopefully this makes your mobile experience much more convenient.
  • Two new images added. Normally there'd be more like 6 in this time period, but, unfortunately, my artist has been very busy moving out of her place. But her move should be over this week so things will be going back to normal. The images are giving Fifa, the trans girl, blue balls and Mia squirting on Olivia.
  • This happened in a previous release but it's a big deal so I want to mention it again: You can now play multiple sensory deprivation dorm room scenes in the same play through. Before this change, you had to pick one.
  • Similarly, you can now unlock multiple engineering class devices in one play through.
  • There was a girl named Katie in the first PE class that never came up again. She no longer exists, I replaced her with Kira.
  • I've changed Kira so she's now a BBW (big beautiful woman).
  • The site is now https instead of http. Yay, security!
  • The fetish picker now has an effect on whether the t____ shave m____ in the shaving scene.
  • You could shave the m_____ at the same time you were doing sensory deprivation which didn't make sense because the m____ would not be in sensory deprivation. Fixed.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP..
Used downloadable version for the OP versioning. Using more than 1 version might lead to confusion.

May 6, 2017
I really like the game but im a bit dissapointed with this update, don't get me wrong i like voyeurism, but i think that the MC dosent have much interaction because all he does is sit there and only watch them.

P.D: sorry uf my english sucks its not my native language

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Used downloadable version for the OP versioning. Using more than 1 version might lead to confusion.
That's true. What do you think I should do about this confusion? Do you think it's worth changing the latest public online version to be a pledge reward for this reason?

I really like the game but im a bit dissapointed with this update, don't get me wrong i like voyeurism, but i think that the MC dosent have much interaction because all he does is sit there and only watch them.
No doubt this is accurate but, a lot of people have been liking it for this same reason. For example, Kira and Casey's relationship progressed in a way that would be hard to achieve if you were present.

But, yeah, you're totally right. How do you wish the camera scenes played out instead? I might add some camera scenes next release where you do interact after watching. e.g., visit Olivia as she sleeps in her diaper after you see that she's sleeping on camera.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes