Gronos

May 13, 2017
MTL of this game is horrible when you walk around there are several dialogues that make you stop and the text disappears in some parts of the game, It will take a while for someone to fix this I recommend playing the Japanese version

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
by the way the public birth show in the reminiscence room for me does not work it freezes a part of the way through

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
Maybe this was stated in the opening but I skipped it and went straight to the main game part, but apparently there's 2 routes in the game, pure love with the childhood friend and "rape" where you just fuck random men.

Annoyingly the game has no real guide or explanation on how to get most of the content, so I missed out a bunch of scenes that's in the gallery and have seemingly exhausted all content on my playthrough. I also have no idea how to enable the gal outfit, which you're supposed to trigger by "handing it to a certain person" and despite buying the item to access the Peach bar I can't even access the Peach area north of Downtown

I'm also not sure if this if a MTL issue (I doubt it is), but when you actually get pregnant there's no change in the dialogue. It's still the same "get pregnant blah blah" crap. That's really low quality, especially in a game that's supposed to be focusing on the whole pregnancy fetish

The game also seems to have a memory leak issue which is where the "VirtualArray out of Memory" error message stems from. All the animations are stored as APNGs (guess it's the PNG version of a GIF) which can cause the game to fall over

There also seems to have been some corruption when encrypting the game, which he couldn't solve so he just flat out removed the corrupted CG lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox and Yotsuyu

Tanya247

Jul 12, 2021
NPCs auto talk makes some area where they're bunched up a real hassle. Hopefully it's just a glitch they intend to fix because if it's intentional they've failed game design forever lol.
Hold W can skip those dialogues, although it is slightly annoying but at least it is playable now

Last edited:
Reactions: darkiedark

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Lol, just finish playing this out and it's uploaded here now. Oh well, don't mind supporting this dev even though this one turned out to be kind of a dud this time.

Definitely a bit buggy. Had to close and restart quite a lot when the game randomly froze up. Mostly just did the corrupted path after having to back up off the pure love one lol. Apparently if you get preggo by the alleyway rapist you can dodge the bad end by having sex with the BF. Then the flag switches over to him I guess.

Kinda liked the direction the corrupted route took but, I feel like the dev kinda dropped the ball on it. Like, after the big twist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just felt like the dev had a real missed opportunity to show some real corruption there. Would've been a lot better imo. As is I'd say his previous game was a lot better. Though I do so love the art and animations in this one so it's not like it's trash lol.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
NPCs auto talk makes some area where they're bunched up a real hassle. Hopefully it's just a glitch they intend to fix because if it's intentional they've failed game design forever lol.
I'm guessing that the original goal was for those to just be pop up text boxes as you moved past them, and instead they accidentally made them normal ones.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Kinda remind me of that impregnation prostitution game with the pink hair girl. Anyways, the game itself seems really good so far, my only real complaint is npc talking to you when you get near them, REALLY annoying.

HOWEVER, the translation patch is TERRIBLE. Not only is the translation bad, but a lot of important things are not translated and it also screws up the text of her H status page and a lot of other pages. You're way better off just getting the raw version and using MTool.

Reactions: MAKE DEEPFAKES

Felixowo

Feb 28, 2022
Kinda remind me of that impregnation prostitution game with the pink hair girl. Anyways, the game itself seems really good so far, my only real complaint is npc talking to you when you get near them, REALLY annoying.

HOWEVER, the translation patch is TERRIBLE. Not only is the translation bad, but a lot of important things are not translated and it also screws up the text of her H status page and a lot of other pages. You're way better off just getting the raw version and using MTool.
I need help with this. I can't play the game properly T_T

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Well while the guy making this can't code for shit the cgs actually look good

If anyone can post a general walkthrough that would be really helpful

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes