dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is this "relic of the past" problem? It sure feels like a "spend one evening to fix it all" issue
Actually, yes that's exactly what it sounds like. When all of your problems are caused by things being outdated, I'd say that falls precisely into the definition of a relic of the past.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Actually, yes that's exactly what it sounds like. When all of your problems are caused by things being outdated, I'd say that falls precisely into the definition of a relic of the past.
hey can your patch work on a chromebook? if not is it possible to get a pre patched version on here

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
hey can your patch work on a chromebook? if not is it possible to get a pre patched version on here
The GameUpdate in the game folder might not but you can still manually patch it the same by applying it via the manual patch link in the OP.

sinker093

Feb 8, 2020
Is there any walkthrough?
Is Whore route Avoidable?
Is there any Vanilla route?
Is this worth to play?
1. Here the walkthrough :
2. and 3. Whore route is avoidable if you focus do the MC childhood friend event(the guy sit next to her in the class). it also become vanilla route of this game if you didn't do any other event with another guy.
4. this is worth to play atleast for me despite the game got bugged sometimes.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes