EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
In this new Kedama Qube's work you take a role of Sayaka Minazuki. She's the head of the volleyball team. Good looks, excellent grades, plump bust... she's got everything to be an ideal honor student in the eyes of her peers. However due to the childhood trauma, she suffers from Nymphomania and can't control herself once she's in heat. Worried about that problem she consults a doctor. And that's where the fun begins... Which fate will you choose for the young lady? Will she remain a lady or is she destined to turn into a bimbo-slut? Are there any other life paths available for her? Dive in and help her decide!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Original Title: 学園ニンフォマニア
Developer: 毛玉キューブ/Kedama Qube -
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.13
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

Patch:

(Required) Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate.bat in the game folder.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 140306.png Screenshot 2024-04-16 140629.png Screenshot 2024-04-16 135727.png Screenshot 2024-04-16 122124.png 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 11.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-16 132439.png Screenshot 2024-04-16 122848.png Screenshot 2024-04-16 122154.png Screenshot 2024-04-16 121427.png Screenshot 2024-04-15 191517.png

Last edited:

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
Wait for the developer to fix the bugs, why always have to upload broken games you only have to wait like 4 or 5 days
let them repair the game currently it is a game it literally breaks during the story and in the menu and sometimes when going from stage to stage. Yes the dialogues will be translated (to know with what) but if you can't play what's the point? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hmmm let's see.... maybe because when the dev uploads a game to the purchase site they don't tag it as "Broken version. Buy at your own risk" or like "This is a non-playable version. Buy it now, but have to wait 4-5 days till I fix the issues (if I ever fix them)" .... Wonder maybe that's the case why the games gets uploaded and then re-uploaded ONCE the fix is actually in place? Dunno. You sound like a better pro at this :unsure:

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
MTL tag is missing :KEK:
Not anymoa :p

P.s. finaly managed to dig out the quest description system..... Unfortunately it's using a crappy plugin which isn't pickuppable by Translator++, thus the guy who did MTL have quest portion untranslated.... Will have to manually translate things line by line and quest by quest.... Not sure this thing I can upload later as a patch, since I can't fish out which .js it stores the data at O-o so will need to recomplile the game once the translation is done. I also will redraw the menu pictures and will reup everything as a new upload.

As mentioned in additional info - game is playable as is right now (at least I didn't encounter any bugs in an hour of play, though smbd above mention it's broken, so Dl at your own risk), but instead of small patch I think I'll just redistribute once I'm done patching shiz. Might be a few days, RL is in the way.

So that's a fir warning for those who wanna play right away - you can do it, saves should not be messed up (I hope so at least, lol)

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Oh! bout 5 times the size of their Lisette game. Hope it's actually warranted and it reflects the amount of content.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Not anymoa :p

P.s. finaly managed to dig out the quest description system..... Unfortunately it's using a crappy plugin which isn't pickuppable by Translator++, thus the guy who did MTL have quest portion untranslated.... Will have to manually translate things line by line and quest by quest.... Not sure this thing I can upload later as a patch, since I can't fish out which .js it stores the data at O-o so will need to recomplile the game once the translation is done. I also will redraw the menu pictures and will reup everything as a new upload.

As mentioned in additional info - game is playable as is right now (at least I didn't encounter any bugs in an hour of play, though smbd above mention it's broken, so Dl at your own risk), but instead of small patch I think I'll just redistribute once I'm done patching shiz. Might be a few days, RL is in the way.

So that's a fir warning for those who wanna play right away - you can do it, saves should not be messed up (I hope so at least, lol)
Bro, I'm just joking. You didn't have to add this tag into OP.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiamos

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
And that's where the fun begins... :sneaky:

View attachment 3332152
THX for the share...
P:ulled out the description out of my arse, lol. Funny thing I wanna see how many other site will rip the game from here without even changing my description, lol like it happened with my other upload....

Oh! bout 5 times the size of their Lisette game. Hope it's actually warranted and it reflects the amount of content.
Based on the pics amount....... I can't call for 5 times increase, tbh, sadly :(

shadowstar765

Oct 19, 2017
Heavy pregnancy with the rarely included post-pregnant belly? now that's something you don't see everyday. Also, how does a childhood trauma induce Nymphomanic tendencies? That seems a little ridiculous even for hentai game standards, Oh well, into the back log it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: banjou
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes