• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Game is great. I wish there'll be some ntr (just my opinion, avoidable ofc). Also, is there no gallery?
There's no gallery yet, but it's a planned feature.

Awsome update - passhonQ!

It is getting really intense/exciting now after talking with President. (y)

The only thing that I did not like - still there is no hot actions from Mai (I think, this pretty blondi needs to get some too, because she has been waiting for a while - if you know what I mean). ;)

PS. Don't forget about new signature for you fans.
Heyy, I agree that Mai has been in the background a bit too much, but don't worry, her time will come :devilish:

Haven't got the time for the new signatures yet, sorry...

Jan 7, 2021
The girls won't cheat on the MC without him either allowing or telling them to. And it is a corruption game, and how fast it happens depends on the character. Some girls are more reserved and it'll take some build up before some scenes happens, while others are more straightforward.
is there any ntrs/sharing scenes in the current build?

Reactions: passhonQ

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can send one of the Students (Side-Character) to one of the teachers. And near the end of the content you make one major choice for the upcoming sharing content with the Main Girls.
In the end, can all the girls' sex scenes with guys other than the MC be avoided?

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
The first page does not show the release date correctly - passhonQ

People might think that this game was not updated in while (where we know that the last public release was about two weeks ago).

I think you can request to transfer this page under your ownership - because you are this game developer.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
You can send one of the Students (Side-Character) to one of the teachers.
Huh, when this happen? Seems like somehow I missed that one unless it's about the Yoko event from the beginning (but there you just watching).

Anyway, finished the update (was planing to wait for 0,05 but...) and damn, I must say what I said after 0.02, the game is so promising, really looking forward how it will turn out. Still somehow I really like Yoko and I hope (even if she is just side-girl) she will be more fleshed out and we will have some nice events with her. :)

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Huh, when this happen? Seems like somehow I missed that one unless it's about the Yoko event from the beginning (but there you just watching).
You can interact with the baseball bat in the office and Kiyomi will ask if you want to call the student which it belongs to.

As for the Side Characters, I do plan on including them in some events and repeatable actions the player will be able to do, they just won't be featured as much like the Main Girls.

Reactions: Raoddik

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
You can interact with the baseball bat in the office and Kiyomi will ask if you want to call the student which it belongs to.
Totally didn't even think about clicking on it... :)

As for side characters, I get it... I just have one of this things when you somehow like side character and you don't know why...

Grimmige

Mar 17, 2019
I just finished the latest update, its a great game and got one question about the story progress:

if the MC rejects Ayumi about the cheating exam have you planned a scene with Soushi and her? or it wouldnt affect if you accepted her proposal before.

Very nice game, hope to see updates soon!

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
I just finished the latest update, its a great game and got one question about the story progress:

if the MC rejects Ayumi about the cheating exam have you planned a scene with Soushi and her? or it wouldnt affect if you accepted her proposal before.

Very nice game, hope to see updates soon!
Yep, rejecting her will have consequences to her storyline, but you'll only see it in the upcoming update.

Glad you liked it :)

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
any news about the next update?
Hey!

So, I've had a poll a few weeks ago to decide which girl should be the focus of the new update and Ayumi won, so she'll have a bigger amount of events in this next release.
ay.png
(small preview)

As for the progress, I'm still working on it, it might take a while before I can give a date, but writing is mostly done and I'm starting the rendering process atm.

Reactions: ChopTheHead
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes