passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
In the office with Haruka. Actually. Any instance where the camera options are shown all I get are black screens. I can see the renders once we leave camera mode.
Those are all supposed to be the animations playing. I have played the compressed version and got the same issue, so I think there might be some issue with how the compression is done? Are you playing this compressed version?

Also, this compressed version is an 'unofficial' download file, so I'm not the one that manages it or even know what the issue might be. The animations in the game are all in ".webm" files, so maybe the compressed game doesn't work with that, idk.

Reactions: crotch69

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Those are all supposed to be the animations playing. I have played the compressed version and got the same issue, so I think there might be some issue with how the compression is done? Are you playing this compressed version?

Also, this compressed version is an 'unofficial' download file, so I'm not the one that manages it or even know what the issue might be. The animations in the game are all in ".webm" files, so maybe the compressed game doesn't work with that, idk.
That's probably it as I definitely downloaded the compressed version. I'll download the official version and report back.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020

Yep. Can confirm the compressed version was the issue. No black screens anymore.

I'm really vibing with your game so far. I appreciate how even though the themes are pretty dark, the mood remains fun. Probably has to do with how into the girls are. Even the sluts aren't braindead, they have agency and their own personalities. Really like the angle of corrupting Ayumi by giving her power. Making her choose her the other student's punishment and having her administer it was pretty dope. It's all really hot. Can't wait to see where this one goes.

Keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: passhonQ

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Can we get a Mod for setting the the girls âge ? i would have edited it myself on the game's files but i can't find the script to edit it & the save editor is not recognized by the game. Tired of school game where the girl who are 19+... ffs just let it blank Dev & let us (players) set it ourself.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So far I love the VN, it got a bit a mix of HHS and another text based Academy game where board members required favors from school girls. This one is those 2 combined making it really good, I look forward to more content and the girls are really cute, the story is very well written, keep up the good work.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Just out of curiosity: 'sharing' tag from itchy page - how soon can we see it? (and who will be 'shared' first - if it is not a secret).

NOTE: I am not one of these guys who complains about NTR, etc - I beleave that the Game Developer should do whatever he/she wants!

Thank you again for your hard work in this awesome game - passhonQ! (y)

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Just out of curiosity: 'sharing' tag from itchy page - how soon can we see it? (and who will be 'shared' first - if it is not a secret).

NOTE: I am not one of these guys who complains about NTR, etc - I beleave that the Game Developer should do whatever he/she wants!

Thank you again for your hard work in this awesome game - passhonQ! (y)
I wanted to include it in this upcoming next update (0.04a), but it won't be possible, unless I take another month to work on it, so for now, the focus will still be on the relationship with the main girls, so that when this content appears, it means a lot more. I definitely think that it will be in the update following the next one (0.05a).

On this upcoming update, you'll have most of your questions answered, about 'who' and 'how', as well as the option to accept or reject such content. And then, on the following update, there might even be two or more such events on that update, but I won't say it now as it would be a spoiler... ;)

And thank you for your interest in the game! :giggle:

Reactions: Raoddik and rgnar62

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I wanted to include it in this upcoming next update (0.04a), but it won't be possible, unless I take another month to work on it, so for now, the focus will still be on the relationship with the main girls, so that when this content appears, it means a lot more. I definitely think that it will be in the update following the next one (0.05a).

On this upcoming update, you'll have most of your questions answered, about 'who' and 'how', as well as the option to accept or reject such content. And then, on the following update, there might even be two or more such events on that update, but I won't say it now as it would be a spoiler... ;)

And thank you for your interest in the game! :giggle:
"two or more such events" - it looks like this great game is getting more tags from itch page. Really Great News! (y)

BTW: I am thinking about replacing one of my signature pics, so if you have a signature pic - I will be happy to attach it. So more people would know about your awesome game.

• Red Heart

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
"two or more such events" - it looks like this great game is getting more tags from itch page. Really Great News! (y)

BTW: I am thinking about replacing one of my signature pics, so if you have a signature pic - I will be happy to attach it. So more people would know about your awesome game.
Well, I only have my own (very simple) signature pic, and idk if it's the right size for it or not, but hey, feel free to use it if you want ;)

Signature (1).png

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I checked a Patreon page and the new version of this great game is almost ready! :love:

passhonQ - I hope we can see more of Mai in this update: it looks like she does not have much actions yet (comparing to the other 'main' girls). :devilish:

Also I think, many people just don't know about this game because it is very new (only a few releases so far), but once more sexy scenes are added (which is probably going to be this release) - you will definitely get more game fans.

BTW: I replayed some 'other' options (which I did not try during the first run) and this game looks really good! You did an excellet job with building all the relationships and the main setup and now everything is really ready for some hot actions. (y)

• Red Heart

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Yes, I'll get an android build out on my next public release, which is on the 18th.
New update is coming soon! (y)

I hope we could finally see some Mai in action in this update (considering that she had to bring something to the academy over the weekend). ;)

Also I tried to resize your main image to make a signature - you can attach it to your first page, which your fans could attach to their messages.

Do you like it - passhonQ? It seems a little bit too wide. You can always improve it if you want (like make it shine or something).

signature.png

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
New update is coming soon! (y)

I hope we could finally see some Mai in action in this update (considering that she had to bring something to the academy over the weekend). ;)

Also I tried to resize your main image to make a signature - you can attach it to your first page, which your fans could attach to their messages.

Do you like it - passhonQ? It seems a little bit too wide. You can always improve it if you want (like make it shine or something).

View attachment 3347879
Around the time the public release is about to be out, I'll probably give this entire page a makeover so that it's more attractive. That means I'll try to make a new cover image and some new 'high effort' signatures as well.

Reactions: single_guy_from_au

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
So I don't want to get into definitions or anything like that, all I want to know is regardless of if it's main girls or side girls will all instances of any other dudes besides the MC being involved sexually be avoidable as in it doesn't happen or is it going to happen on some level no matter what. I just want to know if I should bother or not.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So I don't want to get into definitions or anything like that, all I want to know is regardless of if it's main girls or side girls will all instances of any other dudes besides the MC being involved sexually be avoidable as in it doesn't happen or is it going to happen on some level no matter what. I just want to know if I should bother or not.
..with side girls will always happen.....but u can choose to not watch...
...at least that's what the dev said at the start of this.....i think...been a while.....

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes