single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Don't forget about Mai (the vast majority of people want to see a pretty blonde in action too).

"Guys prefer blonds" (or something like this - from the old movie if you remember) - so don't wait for too long (just a friendly advice - because I want your game to be successful).

Reactions: passhonQ

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Not surprised that Ayumi won, she feels like the type that you want to corrupt the most. :p

BTW: I just hope that when it will come to sharing we will have option to be there with them (and somehow control the event) and not only see it via cameras.

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
Oh my fucking god, does anyone have a mod to stop 1) the text from dissolving in, and 2) the text requiring multiple clicks to make it through a single sentence?

I really want to like this game, but the constant frustration from trying to get all the text on the screen at the pace I read and while not overclicking is INFURIATING

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Oh my fucking god, does anyone have a mod to stop 1) the text from dissolving in, and 2) the text requiring multiple clicks to make it through a single sentence?

I really want to like this game, but the constant frustration from trying to get all the text on the screen at the pace I read and while not overclicking is INFURIATING
This is in my to-do list. I'll try and have some options related to it on my next update.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Not surprised that Ayumi won, she feels like the type that you want to corrupt the most. :p

BTW: I just hope that when it will come to sharing we will have option to be there with them (and somehow control the event) and not only see it via cameras.
I am not sure - I would go with a pretty blond first (looks like she is definitely asking for it) :devilish:

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So, May 6th huh, hopefully I didn't over hyped myself (I probably did :p), looking forward to Yoko and Emiko events (will it be her virginity event or not yet?).

• Red Heart

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
It is very interesting that this place remains silent while there are hundreds of pages of discussion on the topics of bad games. I don't understand why this game doesn't get enough attention. I hope it reaches the place it deserves as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to the new version.

rob_trowy_97

Jul 14, 2023
It is very interesting that this place remains silent while there are hundreds of pages of discussion on the topics of bad games. I don't understand why this game doesn't get enough attention. I hope it reaches the place it deserves as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to the new version.
So true. The game is excellent, yet it's puzzling that it hasn't received even a high user score. I hope that with the new public release, that will change for the better.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So true. The game is excellent, yet it's puzzling that it hasn't received even a high user score. I hope that with the new public release, that will change for the better.
There is at least few games like that here.

Also the new version is already available on Itch.io.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Well I finished the update and it was... short. :p
We are obviously on the "build up" stage of the game and I would say it's nicely done so far but... sigh, I want more. :p
Hoped for little more from Yoko scene but I'm weird since I kind of like her.

Overall I have many questions (when it comes to potential content) that I'm afraid to ask because there is so many things that may happen or not and I'm afraid to get disappointed. Having wild imagination sometimes don't help. :p

• Red Heart

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Academy: Live! [v0.05 Alpha] [passhonQ] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [370 MB]
- - - -

Mac [381 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Well I finished the update and it was... short. :p
We are obviously on the "build up" stage of the game and I would say it's nicely done so far but... sigh, I want more. :p
Hoped for little more from Yoko scene but I'm weird since I kind of like her.

Overall I have many questions (when it comes to potential content) that I'm afraid to ask because there is so many things that may happen or not and I'm afraid to get disappointed. Having wild imagination sometimes don't help. :p
I guess the reason it feels short right now is that the game plays pretty much like a VN and I'm still trying to go over the everyday choices and management aspects so that there's more to do in between events. I have done some things but it didn't make the release as I felt it wasn't ready yet. But this is a priority right now.

Also, I'm trying to be careful on the build up so that it feels just right when big things happens. Emiko's event is going to be a big point in the story, but she's just been reintroduced so it'd feel rushed if something were to happen now. But, feel free to ask and I can try and answer, but I won't spoil too much... :p

Thanks for playing!

Reactions: kristo0086
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes