asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Mushoku Tensei is such a unique phenomenon lol. It's like an artist who crafted the most perfect thing in existence... then took a hammer to it. I'll admit to judging it too early at one point. I don't blame my past self though. Rudy is... well... not everyone's going to be able to tolerate him. He is definitely the worst thing about the show though. Everything else is beautiful.
I just got bored read it after he met the old future self where he warned about the god stuff. Put it awhile then fast forward wait till end skim read it. Rudy is intended to be trash, all about turn into better person I guess? The trash NEET into respectable person that is the theme. Along with shield bro I just drop it cuz imo bored of such type of story. Some say the LN ver is better but I digress so only read WN ver, while I can see the charm (such as the interaction with and among his harem member and the ending) it just not my cup of tea.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I get what he's going for with Rudy being intended to be trash learning to be better. The problem is he's beyond trash. His backstory isn't enough to justify the level of trash he currently is and remains. Every time I start to think he's not so bad he does something that completely tanks any level of respect I might have for him lol.

That said I was mostly referring to the anime version. Like they went the extra 10 miles for this show. Like, this is what an isekai should be. Though I think I feel the opposite on the harem. It's just a hallmark of that same old same old that plagues the isekai genre, kinda like rudy himself lol...
Still better than Kirito though. Fun fact. Did you know there are hardly any NTR doujins of Rudy out there? While there are a crap ton of Kirito. I wonder why? :KEK:

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Yeah, I get what he's going for with Rudy being intended to be trash learning to be better. The problem is he's beyond trash. His backstory isn't enough to justify the level of trash he currently is and remains. Every time I start to think he's not so bad he does something that completely tanks any level of respect I might have for him lol.

That said I was mostly referring to the anime version. Like they went the extra 10 miles for this show. Like, this is what an isekai should be. Though I think I feel the opposite on the harem. It's just a hallmark of that same old same old that plagues the isekai genre, kinda like rudy himself lol...
Still better than Kirito though. Fun fact. Did you know there are hardly any NTR doujins of Rudy out there? While there are a crap ton of Kirito. I wonder why? :KEK:
not enuf ntr material~ he not good enuf for ntr target because boring like what good aspect to ntr him? personality he is trash enuf to be the one who doing ntr lol. The harem? they already tolerate Rudy see so who know what else they can done to support him. And there only 3 of them? or was it two? so far only remember yomamagoto did ntr to lil Rudy

as for Kirito, well because he is good on Kira "Jesus" Yamato level although imo below Yuuki Rito lvl for ntr target beside on main story first to whato second game again? ALO? it scream ntr enuf, plus Asuna depicted on anime like so pure(ehem) so good to corrupt Hence Asuna the NTR queen while the King is Rito I guess (too many girl with excellent quality for ntr target) but there also plenty of vanilla potential. as for Isekai stuff hmm iirc because of popularity mushouku along side shield bro and reika sama it reignate interest on Isekai genre on WN which affect LN then manga then anime. Reikasama alongside bakarina put some template of villain otome game (or manga) Isekai then mushouku and shield bro for shounen Isekai. There other series around that time but not remember which one, so yeah it is kinda Rudy fault how Isekai turn like now.

Jul 8, 2017
its funny how everyone says the anime was bad and such and people dont like kirito but no one remembers how Much people took the anime to heart when the underworld arc came out how Everyone ganged up on the Poor Devs who made the season telling him to kill himself Like Dont bash such a good anime and not give theh devs props for job well done like if anyone gonna complain then just dont cause look at What happened

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
The art is pretty great, has the same measures as the anime and its lovely. Anyone has a guide or compilation

May 13, 2018
I can! Especially as someone who has read all the Light Novels! Nobody would fuck with him because he is dangerous! He has defeated every bad guy even in the real world and not just SAO! That would be like NTR a dangerous criminal NOBODY would do it for fear of there life! So don't even picture that shit! He is NOT FUCKING cuckable! His skills/power make it obvious!
So uhh... basically almost every NTR MC in "fantasy setting"?
Like, bro killed demon left and right and beat the demon lord yet still somehow got cucked by "mr. big dick no.12"

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks a lot for sharing this one! I love Mystery's SAO art and really wanted to try it out but DLSite has been a pain for ages to get anything from for some reason...

Also, LMAO, literally 90% of the 5 pages of argument being of people mostly complaining that the SAO H-game isn't a NTR one and it has Kirito fucking the girls like that mere concept made them unable to fap to the girls themselves at all, and of others going into 5 pages paragraphs defending SAO, was not something I was expecting to see. People, is just Hentai, calm down, like, literally the other big SAO game on this site, which actually IS an NTR one, has more people talking about the game itself than how glad they're Kirito is being NTR-ed, while this one is the opposite despite being a "vanilla" one XD? The hell? If the fact that Kirito is actually happy and fucking the girls of his show makes you unable to get hard then just go and enjoy some of the 999999 pieces of SAO NTR around, there is no need to bitch in the 1% pieces of non-NTR SAO Hentai XP

aihikari

May 18, 2019
Thanks a lot for sharing this one! I love Mystery's SAO art and really wanted to try it out but DLSite has been a pain for ages to get anything from for some reason...

Also, LMAO, literally 90% of the 5 pages of argument being of people mostly complaining that the SAO H-game isn't a NTR one and it has Kirito fucking the girls like that mere concept made them unable to fap to the girls themselves at all, and of others going into 5 pages paragraphs defending SAO, was not something I was expecting to see. People, is just Hentai, calm down, like, literally the other big SAO game on this site, which actually IS an NTR one, has more people talking about the game itself than how glad they're Kirito is being NTR-ed, while this one is the opposite despite being a "vanilla" one XD? The hell? If the fact that Kirito is actually happy and fucking the girls of his show makes you unable to get hard then just go and enjoy some of the 999999 pieces of SAO NTR around, there is no need to bitch in the 1% pieces of non-NTR SAO Hentai XP
People are miserable and want others to be miserable too, even if it's unrelated 2d character. They really could have used a grow-up card, but then again, I'm also on this site so I'm in no place to judge.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The last battle is fucking impossible as she fucking keeps healing herself up all the fucking way! WTF bull shit is this~!

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes