EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Kousaku-no-Shinen-R-18.jpg

Overview:
This is a secondary creation game based on the theme of SAO (Sword Art Online). The story begins with Kirito discovering information about Cardinal in the Great Library and learning that there are three sealed chambers in the remote Western Mountain Range, each locked with three keys. Kirito and Eugeo embark on a journey together to unravel the mystery of the seals.

The game consists of six chapters, and upon completing each chapter, character memory stories are unlocked. Simultaneously, trap-related stories unfold within the labyrinth.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-06
Release Date: 2023-09-04
Developer: Mys
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

3185f1b0d91a1c5ac504c40ae4150593.png 491ff4f92676d7a14f17c33b420c70d2.png 20958b02e90364163123580e1103d60e.jpeg a97031a781ea5d11d00581a38e766321.jpeg 864befc5f7a15f3910c5fa2633dec465.png efb9452e69f857fab7669bba0db0bb33.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I can't fathom an SAO game without NTR, Look at him, he's just so cuckable
I can! Especially as someone who has read all the Light Novels! Nobody would fuck with him because he is dangerous! He has defeated every bad guy even in the real world and not just SAO! That would be like NTR a dangerous criminal NOBODY would do it for fear of there life! So don't even picture that shit! He is NOT FUCKING cuckable! His skills/power make it obvious!

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
I can! Especially as someone who has read all the Light Novels! Nobody would fuck with him because he is dangerous! He has defeated every bad guy even in the real world and not just SAO! That would be like NTR a dangerous criminal NOBODY would do it for fear of there life! So don't even picture that shit! He is NOT FUCKING cuckable! His skills/power make it obvious!
:geek:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AbyssOfTwistedFatesR18-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
It's not his skills that made him look cuckable, but his appearance. He looks bland af, like your typical protagonist that got cucked in countless NTR doujinshi

May 21, 2018
Kirito's only saving grace is plot contrivance. He is not strong, he is not powerful. He is weeb gamer who lucked into every single situation. Even in gaming, debatably his singular skill, he is only successful to any degree because the plot demanded it. He is decent if you want a no-thoughts, head-empty self insert to project yourself over. I imagine most people who would do this are also weeb gamers. I do understand the appeal, but from a storytelling perspective, Kirito is an abomination. If someone like Kirito actually went up against any of the people he does in real life, and the plot didn't contrive his victory in absolutely implausible ways, he would have his twink ass kicked so fast and hard he would never recover. These traits (among many others) make him an inherently unlikable individual, and thus, one that is gladly and eagerly sought out to be cucked by fan works.

Granted, I can only speak for his anime portrayal. I myself have only read the first LN, but with thatin mind at least, unless the quality of the writing improves greatly within the LN series, I would say he is pretty pathetic either way.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes