Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I have a question, according to the this game is feature complete, but still in Beta status?
Yet here I see the completed tag, are there still updates planned on it, or is it indeed finished?

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I have a question, according to the this game is feature complete, but still in Beta status?
Yet here I see the completed tag, are there still updates planned on it, or is it indeed finished?
It is complete/finished.
And the game after that (milky ways) is also near completion ^_^

Apr 28, 2021
Guys, i got a problem. I changed setting ingame (everything true) and now, when I start the game, im unable to click on everything, games run, but I cant do anything. Tried to change folder, etc... nothing works... thx for help

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Guys, i got a problem. I changed setting ingame (everything true) and now, when I start the game, im unable to click on everything, games run, but I cant do anything. Tried to change folder, etc... nothing works... thx for help
please have a look into regedit
All the settings of the game are saved in
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Kernis not existing company\Milky Ways or AATOFL

Regular Noname

Nov 9, 2021
Kerni, the game is really great, but is there any way to crouch or enter free cam if you want to have a... closer look at... textures... of ceiling ) Yeah, of cource ceiling, ha-ha, yeah...

Maybe I should do something with the story mod tool, but I would like to know if it even possible before I start figuring out how to use the tool.

But seriously, this feature would be really great for your games if they don't have it. I know, you won't update this game, but I hope you would add this feature in Milky Ways (or if this feature is present, mention it in menu with controls)

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Kerni, the game is really great, but is there any way to crouch or enter free cam if you want to have a... closer look at... textures... of ceiling ) Yeah, of cource ceiling, ha-ha, yeah...

Maybe I should do something with the story mod tool, but I would like to know if it even possible before I start figuring out how to use the tool.

But seriously, this feature would be really great for your games if they don't have it. I know, you won't update this game, but I hope you would add this feature in Milky Ways (or if this feature is present, mention it in menu with controls)
Acutally there is , when playing the game (version 0.92 and upwards) :
Open the inventory and click on the tablet (should be the very first item)
Then scroll up until you see the "spy cam" option.
The rest is.. easy ^_^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Regular Noname

Regular Noname

Nov 9, 2021
Acutally there is , when playing the game (version 0.92 and upwards) :
Open the inventory and click on the tablet (should be the very first item)
Then scroll up until you see the "spy cam" option.
The rest is.. easy ^_^
Thank you!!! You're the best!
Edit: is it available after certain point of game? Or am I too dumb to find it? Should I press on "Victor" or "one handed weapon" or "max health"? I tried all of these. Even clicking on "Select group member".
I'm really sorry that I have to ask you twice.

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thank you!!! You're the best!
Edit: is it available after certain point of game? Or am I too dumb to find it? Should I press on "Victor" or "one handed weapon" or "max health"? I tried all of these. Even clicking on "Select group member".
I'm really sorry that I have to ask you twice.
Whaa... sorry sorry my error.
Comes from working too long >_<

I completely confused AATOFL with MW... in MW you have the spy camera. In AATOFL you have not . Sorry.. realy sorry.

Regular Noname

Nov 9, 2021
Whaa... sorry sorry my error.
Comes from working too long >_<

I completely confused AATOFL with MW... in MW you have the spy camera. In AATOFL you have not . Sorry.. realy sorry.
Don't worry, man. Anyway I was going to play MW after I finish AATOFL, so your advice will be usefull anyway)

rawr22

Feb 24, 2017
I can't seem to get the camera to rotate during scenes where it says scroll to zoom, right click to rotate. Zoom works, but the camera seems locked in place. I've tried every mouse and keyboard button. Any suggestions?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I can't seem to get the camera to rotate during scenes where it says scroll to zoom, right click to rotate. Zoom works, but the camera seems locked in place. I've tried every mouse and keyboard button. Any suggestions?
Sorry for the late reply, I rummaged through the scripts and found something which maybe helps you.
You can press "e" on the keyboard to lock the camera rotation.
Maybe that was the problem ?

Sethtos

Donor
Jun 29, 2019
Hi, is longe ago i play this game (fantastik), but i was thinking hie was build a other game, a played it, was running on a planet. Every one know maybe this game? Pleas send me a link. Tank you

Reactions: RalkMK

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
I would "like" to check this game out but i need to know if any of the girls has full body nudity (aka no clothing whatsoever) and if any of them has open vagina/pussy as well?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I would "like" to check this game out but i need to know if any of the girls has full body nudity (aka no clothing whatsoever) and if any of them has open vagina/pussy as well?
Well.. at certain point in the story you can make them run around completely naked.. if this is what you mean.
And during XXX scenes the orifices are also being.. well-used and they need to be open for this xD

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Well.. at certain point in the story you can make them run around completely naked.. if this is what you mean.
And during XXX scenes the orifices are also being.. well-used and they need to be open for this xD
Oh, very nice but what about during the XXX scenes, are they fully nude there as well?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes