Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Also when I get to the main menu I cannot click on anything.
Sounds weird , one thing you can try is to start the game in window mode and try it this way. (maybe lower the graphic settzings in the plash window even)
Did you enabled SSAA ?
Because there is a certain bug when enabled that makes you unable to click any in game button.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
I seem to be stuck on the replacing the enema filter part. I've gotten the Enema Filter from the Maintenance section but when I return to the computer AEMI was talking about, I can't seem to interact with it. I belive I've clicked all of the Area around to see if an Icon pops up but nothing so far. Any help, Kerni ?

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
I seem to be stuck on the replacing the enema filter part. I've gotten the Enema Filter from the Maintenance section but when I return to the computer AEMI was talking about, I can't seem to interact with it. I belive I've clicked all of the Area around to see if an Icon pops up but nothing so far. Any help, Kerni ?
You may need to talk to someone to do the refill IIRC, I think that is only the case for the fist time (or maybe the first time per character, IDR exactly).

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
You may need to talk to someone to do the refill IIRC, I think that is only the case for the fist time (or maybe the first time per character, IDR exactly).
You are correct. I had to talk to AEMI (The AI you meet in the beginning of the game), thing is instead of waiting for me next to the Computer for the required part, she decided to leave the Area and went back to the Hangar Bay.

madnite

Jul 2, 2018
Sounds weird , one thing you can try is to start the game in window mode and try it this way. (maybe lower the graphic settzings in the plash window even)
Did you enabled SSAA ?
Because there is a certain bug when enabled that makes you unable to click any in game button.
Hey Kerni!
How do i trun off SSAA without being able to click on the buttons?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Press Esc button and you'l see standart and clickable menu
If everything does not work then you can try to change the graphic settings via windows registry.
you should find the game settings somewhere at HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Unity/UnityEditor/
Then change SSAA_ON_OFF to value 0

Hope this helps a bit =)

driepinter

Jul 25, 2019
Mega is down, Nopy is no more, UploadHeaven tries to force you to use their download manager, and even so does Mixdrop :(

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Mega is down, Nopy is no more, UploadHeaven tries to force you to use their download manager, and even so does Mixdrop :(
Mega is up (for windows at least), and no clue what you're talking about with Mixdrop as all I see is a download button that makes you wait 3 seconds. UH is kinda trash, but also just makes you wait 15 seconds before enabling the free download button. You could try pinging someone to do a reup, no clue how that works.

driepinter

Jul 25, 2019
Mega is up (for windows at least), and no clue what you're talking about with Mixdrop as all I see is a download button that makes you wait 3 seconds. UH is kinda trash, but also just makes you wait 15 seconds before enabling the free download button. You could try pinging someone to do a reup, no clue how that works.
I can see it's up again, but it was down when I tried, maybe there was something wrong with Mega ?!?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Sorry if this got answered somewhere before, but hentai anime might've told me a wrong lesson. :LOL:
So here is a question, does the fact that there is an enema filter in the game also mean there is scat as a fetish in it? I'm not sure if f95 has a tag for it, but I need to know that, I can't handle that... stuff. :p

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Sorry if this got answered somewhere before, but hentai anime might've told me a wrong lesson. :LOL:
So here is a question, does the fact that there is an enema filter in the game also mean there is scat as a fetish in it? I'm not sure if f95 has a tag for it, but I need to know that, I can't handle that... stuff. :p
No scat

Reactions: PeteHanson
4.40 star(s) 55 Votes