3.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Any news on next update?

Hello everyone,
Most of the update is complete. That means it’s time for me to say a few words about the content you’ll see soon.
First, let’s talk about the amount of content. I’ve written 22k lines and around 120-130k words. I’ve also added 150-160 images and 39 videos.
Now let me tell you what kind of content I’ve written so far:
- The branch of the MC’s mother – 25 steps
- The sissification branch – 60 steps
The branch in which the MC doesn’t add himself to the app and becomes a cuckold has been split into two separate branches:
- The Netorare branch – 70 steps (The MC gets to restore himself, and the wife starts cheating on him against his will)
- The Netorase branch – 70 steps (The MC keeps corrupting the wife on his own)
- The branch in which the MC doesn’t add himself to the app (alpha) – 60 steps
- The branch in which the MC’s doesn’t add the wife’s sister to the app – 57 steps
- The branch of the niece (FEM MC) – 30 steps
- The branch of Salim (FEM MC) – 20 steps
Plans changed a little bit due to the results of the poll. The branch of the niece and the FEM MC branch won, so I decided not to expand the branch of the MC’s mother and focus on these branches instead.
Here’s the release schedule according to the Patreon tiers:
Massive Cock: 05/03/2024
Big Cock: 05/06/2024
Average Cock: 05/08/2024
Small Cock: 05/10/2024
Tiny Cock: 05/12/2024
Non-patrons: 05/16/2024

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
have anyone tried to get to XY route in 0.4.7? Before it was just a choice of 3 (alpha, transform and ntr) but now i dont seem to get a choice at all. How to get to XY? Im on a basic wife and mc added route, so i should get to choose right? But i dont. NTR is on, maybe there are other requirements?

Last edited:

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
Why the "Updated Only (v0.4.6 -> v0.4.7)" link says "AWifesPhone_Update_Full_0.4.5_Part_3"?
Is this supposed to be like this?
Yes, it is part 3, with part 1 being 4.5, 2 being 4.6 and 3 being 4.7, at least that's how I've assumed it was, I used to just DL a whole new version each time before this most recent update.

Btw guys. How do you activate the Xmas Content? I remember having done so some time ago by mistake but I don't remember how on my new playthrough.
Reload a save, when you do it asks if you want to see the christmas content

The choice to add mc in the app is no longer where it was for me. Did dev changed it or it's a bug?
If you choose to add Valerie you automatically add yourself, if you choose not to you don't add yourself. Seems to just be another negative about the update or bugfix (not sure which as I only tested it just now with the bugfix).

have anyone tried to get to XY route in 0.4.7? Before it was just a choice of 3 (alpha, transform and ntr) but now i dont seem to get a choice at all. How to get to XY? Im on a basic wife and mc added route, so i should get to choose right? But i dont. NTR is on, maybe there are other requirements?
XY is part of the sissy route, I believe. So choose that route (don't add Valerie) when starting the game, and somehow get into that subroute, I've only gotten it to work 1 time by pretty much never using the app at all. (edit this and Alpha both seem to lead to Julia, as I have now spent the hour doing alpha)
Pretty obnoxious, tbh, the game was a lot better before the most recent update which essentially took a great game with hilariously disjointed chats that would flip from one thing to another but let you do anything you damn well wanted, over to a super lame game that involves sitting there for an hour and a half watching things skip by just to see other parts of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: NutInShell

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
XY is part of the sissy route, I believe. So choose that route (don't add Valerie) when starting the game, and somehow get into that subroute, I've only gotten it to work 1 time by pretty much never using the app at all. This is also apparently the route to free Julia now, I think, dunno if alpha allows it still by knocking Paul out since I have no idea how to get into that route.
im pretty sure its not nesessary in devs idea. He specified in comments on his latest post that Sissy route and Transformation route are not the same, and also with app route you have feminisation XY routes of Jenna and Salim in questlog. Either there is another requirement or dev broke it by accident

Reactions: Oxylepy
3.70 star(s) 112 Votes