• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I hope he don't make more Aiden story...LP is obsessed with teenagers...he will again make some teenager dating kind of storyline or teenage blackmailing or teenage cuckold or teenage romance n breakup... If I want college guys sex game, I would play being a dik..he was competing his genre with that game by showing more teenage storyline with sophia in part 1 I think ... because that game was awam competition back then ..to attract more teen lover crowd.... Patricia's husband, janitor etc will do as those stories suits to this genre.......He gave 95% of his story time dedicated to teenager story.. that's why story became stupid ...there are so many adults options available...create story n sex around them...keep teen aside as side stories.
You were a supporter and you didn't see that many teenagers would play a (sexual) role in this game?
I followed this game from the beginning and realized after the first release that, for example, the teenagers Dylan and Sam would play a role.
Sorry, I won't buy that now. You're frustrated, that's fine with me, but that argument just isn't true.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You were a supporter and you didn't see that many teenagers would play a (sexual) role in this game?
I followed this game from the beginning and realized after the first release that, for example, the teenagers Dylan and Sam would play a role.
Sorry, I won't buy that now. You're frustrated, that's fine with me, but that argument just isn't true.
I am not frustrated...lol ...I don't buy the story that sophia getting corrupted by teenagers only. If at all he is trying to make it realistic...do you think only Sam and Dylan is involved??? I am asking about background stories that has been going on of Sam and his friends and same with Ellie and her friends...And I think we have sen enough content about teenagers by now. And I don't buy the realistic story of a wife getting 99% of corruption only from teenagers. I can understand you are teenage fan, I don't mind.

For me the story is illogical and stupid that a wife that has been corrupted to the level of blowjob and sex only by her son and daughter. When there are 10000 characters outside with whom she can be corrupted easily with good storyline. By far till now all breakup, makeup, cuckold , blackmailing of sophia is going around with only teenagers. It would have looked more realistic if Don kind of guy take advantage and corrupt sophia in return of his help.

I think you fell short on reading on what I said. I don't like the idea of many teenagers background stories....I don't care about what Tyler, Logan, Christine, amber do...Dylan Sam and Ellie were fine. As a mother getting exclusively involved and going on a date with son's friend and daughter's friend, and making a story as a corruption....I don't buy it. It's unrealistic.
The argument is very true but I cannot open an eyes of a blind LP lover that's all who are happy with any new model boobshow..like in Dylan party new character introduced and showed boobs..and you guys were cheering on it like what a story lol.. that was bs and was not required at all ..but it's fine enjoy praising him on patreon only.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I am not frustrated...lol ...I don't buy the story that sophia getting corrupted by teenagers only. If at all he is trying to make it realistic...do you think only Sam and Dylan is involved??? I am asking about background stories that has been going on of Sam and his friends and same with Ellie and her friends...And I think we have sen enough content about teenagers by now. And I don't buy the realistic story of a wife getting 99% of corruption only from teenagers. I can understand you are teenage fan, I don't mind.

For me the story is illogical and stupid that a wife that has been corrupted to the level of blowjob and sex only by her son and daughter. When there are 10000 characters outside with whom she can be corrupted easily with good storyline. By far till now all breakup, makeup, cuckold , blackmailing of sophia is going around with only teenagers. It would have looked more realistic if Don kind of guy take advantage and corrupt sophia in return of his help.

I think you fell short on reading on what I said. I don't like the idea of many teenagers background stories....I don't care about what Tyler, Logan, Christine, amber do...Dylan Sam and Ellie were fine. As a mother getting exclusively involved and going on a date with son's friend and daughter's friend, and making a story as a corruption....I don't buy it. It's unrealistic.
The argument is very true but I cannot open an eyes of a blind LP lover that's all who are happy with any new model boobshow..like in Dylan party new character introduced and showed boobs..and you guys were cheering on it like what a story lol.. that was bs and was not required at all ..but it's fine enjoy praising him on patreon only.
That wasn't the point of my reply to her discussion post.

And when it comes to my fetishes, I have a wide spectrum and I'm not ashamed of anything.

Reactions: didier le robot

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
That wasn't the point of my reply to her discussion post.

And when it comes to my fetishes, I have a wide spectrum and I'm not ashamed of anything.
I was not trying to ashame you of fetishes... everyone has different fetishes...I just said from a wife perspective, corruption with her own age people or from her own work office or friends is more exciting and realistic.. doesn't matter if it's lesbian and straight...as of now it's her children story.. doesn't matter if it's Sophia POV but it's teenage fantasy... that's what I said before too where you commented my argument is not true that LP is obsessed with teenagers sex fantasy and mixing wife cheating story with teen fantasy looks stupid and illogical.
If there's no other path for sophia beside teenage then it could be understandable, but there are logical path available for corruption of sophia...still he spend most of the time developing sophia with teenagers.

From the beginning, if he would have extended janitor scene, or bar scene with Patricia or her husband..that would have made more sense...but he kept developing Aiden, Dylan , Ellie tutoring kids and sam path more. And in part 2 he extended those teen paths by introducing more teens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
hey!!!
in my version Sophia is dressed differently (more chastely.. I mean more covered)
why that ??
How can I see Sophia with this semi-transparent dress?
If Sophia gave Dylan a handy or he came on his own in the hot tub, she will change first before opening the door. So in short, if you fool around with Dylan after the date, no sexy time for Sam at the door.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: underwatersparkle

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
How do I get to the lesbian scene in the new update? Can someone help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just used the gallery lol.

You have to go back to the club and let Tyler advance with Sophia, then if you're playing Dylan's route tell her to forgive Logan's cheating ass but if you're not she does it automatically. In this update you have to keep up the ruse that you're just friends then react relaxed to the trolls comments about Sophia. I think that was it.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Oh Thanks! before it was in part 2 i believe or may be i'm misremembering because part 1 is upto 0.150 right? because after 0.150 it split into part 2. Sorry to be a bother.
No problem, but day 19 has always been in Part 1 only :D

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes