hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I know what people pay LP for because I was one of them..I will give you an example...with that voting too...Consider this if you like my novel and I ask you who would you like to have screentime and sex with sophia and I will give you 4 options..you choose 1 option or maybe all 4...and I will start building up story with 5th option will you stick to me?
And about complaining yea I unsubscribed him so I can say why and all stuff...Second, I dont mind eroticism it can be shown with sex too..You think supporters know exactly what they are getting?? I didnt know that..As an ex subscriber, he divert the story to keep extending slow burn...and I think you are just saying "happy for a while" yes so that's what I am saying..we call that milking ...whether it's new or old supporters, he will milk them and they will get disappointed and then they will do this in future what I am doing now. Please do subscribe him and check yourself if whatever he asked you to vote for, whether you will get it or not. I sincerely can recommend you to be his patreon and let us know your experience after an year. I dont take advices from freebies.
I am a supporter at a very low level. Because we knew from the start how slow the speed of development was and is. And I know what content I can and cannot get from L&P.
And I try to pay for what I consume. Not always but usually! And if at some point it's no longer enough, I'll leave without regret.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I am a supporter at a very low level. Because we knew from the start how slow the speed of development was and is. And I know what content I can and cannot get from L&P.
And I try to pay for what I consume. Not always but usually! And if at some point it's no longer enough, I'll leave without regret.
I was highest supporter whenever he dropped any voting stuff earlier and switch to lower level for the other months. Tell us if you are supporter, i know lower level ones still get news about update n all..I don't care about development speed at all ...even when he released Dylan update where he took extra time , I don't mind it..There i will say he can take even an year for a single update...but the content is what I mind....scroll down if you are a patreon and see if there is Tyler name in that voting option? My question is then why there is a need to provide update of Sophia/Tyler storyline? He could had covered another character that people voted for right?? Whenever he divert from those character storyline, I can say it right...And when he announced to add dylan as an MC too in the middle of nowhere...I unsubscribed..like the pace of the story was not slow enough that he try to add another character as an MC. I will subscribe him if he stick to one MC and just don't divert but after all these years, and the way he's ending the novel with just HJ/BJ or whatever it is....it's not erotic to me. How come sex is not erotic after 7 years but HJ is erotic after 7000 renders?? Is it like if sophia do sex with any character, she will become whore?? That's why she is not doing it or what? So if any girl on this earth do sex with more than 1 guy..all are whores? no dont show sex of sophia because then she will become whore or it'll become fuckfest?? Sex can be shown in an erotic way too with good storyline. He just decided not to show it giving these stupid reason. Eroticism comes from story and sex scene both....Have you ever seen any erotic movie before without sex scene that ended with HJ / BJ only?? If any movie has been classified as erotic in past...there is 100% sex in it...and i am sure of that..so either show sex or don't classify this VN as erotic.

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The problem with L&P and the game is that there are too many characters and each with his own path. He kept on adding characters and due to that the slow progression with the ones already in the game slowed down even more.

He isn't DPC who will drop a massive update with each character and path getting enough content but is going similar way minus the content per update.

Dude earns enough to hire folks to do the render work but NO, cuz he knows his patrons are happy now and have been satisfied for past many years with whatever he throws at them,

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
Either he has some kind of severe mental disorder, or he has officially admitted that he is milking. He understands how many characters and how long it will take to develop them, but he doesn't want to do anything about that.
LP basically admitted that with all those characters he put in he created a big mess. Better late than never...

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
The problem with L&P and the game is that there are too many characters and each with his own path. He kept on adding characters and due to that the slow progression with the ones already in the game slowed down even more.

He isn't DPC who will drop a massive update with each character and path getting enough content but is going similar way minus the content per update.

Dude earns enough to hire folks to do the render work but NO, cuz he knows his patrons are happy now and have been satisfied for past many years with whatever he throws at them,
It's not too many characters or time taken to develop...these are bs excuses supporters keep making it on behalf of LP..

Main problem is this whether LP and his supporters accept it or not....He doesn't have any plan , he doesn't know how to take story forward, and his plan keep changing every year to continue milking his supporters.

I will give you example...First he show Sophia tease with say Dylan everyone attracted to dylan and wanted to see sex with both of them....then he show tease of Sophia and Ellie...everyone attracted to Ellie and voted to see sex with her.....then he keep showing sophia tease with several characters...as per previous voting post..he had shown sophia tease with 25 characters..LP was getting popular that time so everyone voted as per their need ....LP was getting money ...just by showing tease...so how can he milk more??

Add dylan and ellie and restart the plan what he did with sophia..now he is building story around logan tyler amber christine etc showing just tease ....people started criticizing..LP giving excuses like all parker family is MC now...where he milked several people with just tease without sex because he dont know what to do or how to continue the story after sex...In the mean time people becoming fan of Ellie and Dylan too...People just want sex...doesn't matter with who...whatever he show with a little story in every update told up in front..obviously everyone get attracted to that story and expect more.

He don't have any story at the back of mind for sophia after sex with any character...he just know once the sex is done with any particular character..people wanna know what happened next and he doesnt have that...Suppose sophia did sex with dylan...so what will happen with dylan and sophia next?? How the story will move forward? No clue. So hold sex with all characters and end the story by showing sex in each and every storyline.

So in the end he will show sex with all characters probably...until then whatever bullshit he shows with short interaction with third person and fourth person characters..is just milking...tomorrow if he will show Ellie, logan tease and end up with blowjob...people will be excited and want to see more of it...that is called waste of time and an unnecessary update or in short milking.

So think make a story, include all characters that has been provided to the audience before ...show sex and finish this VN ...and most important..STICK TO THE PLAN ...DONT ADD MORE SIDE STORIES. Stop with the tease...we all had seen enough of tease for 7 years. It's not even exciting nowadays.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cedrog and tofhdns

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
LP basically admitted that with all those characters he put in he created a big mess. Better late than never...
But admitting this is not enough, if he truly respected his patrons and wanted to complete the game, he would have tried to find a solution to these problems, such as ending the game with the main characters and putting the less popular ones at the DLC or ending the game and starting a new one with Dylan or Ellie as the MC. But now all he is doing is just milking his patrons.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
How do you know what the “people” pay L&P for? I ask because I haven't seen any figures on this.
After seven years of development, any newcomer should have enough information to know what the game is about and how slow the development speed is before they start paying.
Anyone who joins or stays with L&P at the highest developer levels should know exactly what to expect. Or it's a complete idiot who doesn't bother to ask what he can get in return before he invests.
That's why I think most of his supporters know exactly that they're getting a slow character development, a story with many characters and more eroticism than sex, and are happy with that for a while.
they don't know
They pay not because they ‘know’, but because they ‘hope’.

What kind of crazy person would say, “I like a slow burn that never ends."? (or 30 years?)
How many people actually count the number of characters before paying?
Are you sure they know what events will happen in 4 months or a year?

Ultimately, they pay money in the hope that they will see or want to see the scene they want.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I was highest supporter whenever he dropped any voting stuff earlier and switch to lower level for the other months. Tell us if you are supporter, i know lower level ones still get news about update n all..I don't care about development speed at all ...even when he released Dylan update where he took extra time , I don't mind it..There i will say he can take even an year for a single update...but the content is what I mind....scroll down if you are a patreon and see if there is Tyler name in that voting option? My question is then why there is a need to provide update of Sophia/Tyler storyline? He could had covered another character that people voted for right?? Whenever he divert from those character storyline, I can say it right...And when he announced to add dylan as an MC too in the middle of nowhere...I unsubscribed..like the pace of the story was not slow enough that he try to add another character as an MC. I will subscribe him if he stick to one MC and just don't divert but after all these years, and the way he's ending the novel with just HJ/BJ or whatever it is....it's not erotic to me. How come sex is not erotic after 7 years but HJ is erotic after 7000 renders?? Is it like if sophia do sex with any character, she will become whore?? That's why she is not doing it or what? So if any girl on this earth do sex with more than 1 guy..all are whores? no dont show sex of sophia because then she will become whore or it'll become fuckfest?? Sex can be shown in an erotic way too with good storyline. He just decided not to show it giving these stupid reason. Eroticism comes from story and sex scene both....Have you ever seen any erotic movie before without sex scene that ended with HJ / BJ only?? If any movie has been classified as erotic in past...there is 100% sex in it...and i am sure of that..so either show sex or don't classify this VN as erotic.
You stopped your support?!
That's okay for me! And without malice - you did the right thing for yourself!
You don't like the game anymore, you don't play it anymore - I'll only believe you when your comments about the game's content become fewer.

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You stopped your support?!
That's okay for me! And without malice - you did the right thing for yourself!
You don't like the game anymore, you don't play it anymore - I'll only believe you when your comments about the game's content become fewer.
I only comment for a week after update.. Who are you to suggest me if I dont like the game then don't play lol...If the game is supposed to be only for his patreon , then ask your almighty LP to share only with his patreon and not here...if he will launch here I will give my review and comment on stuff that i dont like. It's not on you to tell me not to comment. Please contact LP and tell him not to provide update to freebies so that he can keep his shit updates with paid customers only and not to free public where he can be criticized. If he need only praise, keep the VN restricted only to his patreon. He can add copyright rights too with his patreon members money so that if his patreon share here, they'll be sued.
And one more suggestion for his supporters too..if they don't like anything to be said against LP then follow only his patreon website...and unfollow this thread on free to all website where anyone can say anything about the game of what they like and what they don't.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
We can summarize this update as all of L&P's fucked up ideas and flaws piled up.
Sophia says with ellie that she shouldn't wash hair but then takes shower with ellie, i mean like whats the use of that dumb line if he going to fuck up his own cover up for needlessly changing her hairstyle.

Also someone please clear this up for me , did tyler finger sophia? Or she stopped him from entering her and he just played with her labia?
No, Tyler didn't have access to Sophia's pussy.

Sophia said, as usual, “Stop!!!”

Reactions: Sagf
3.30 star(s) 452 Votes